Poll: Whose photo best suits the theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornflowerblue
31.25%
5 31.25%
Alliecat
31.25%
5 31.25%
Marisian
37.50%
6 37.50%
Isminity
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 Voting Time!
The theme was chores!

[Image: 16347975701_b79238ca6a_z.jpg]
Entry number 1 by Cornflowerblue
[Image: 16096058920_24df9f0bf7_o.jpg]
Entry number 2 by Alliecat "This is NOT fun! PLEASE can we move to Hawaii?!"
[Image: 16399098585_ab49d1745e.jpg]
Entry #3 by Marisian
[Image: 16372556636_8226d7bd8a.jpg]
Entry #4 by Isminity "Delegate"

Voting will run for 48 hours, winner will get to choose the theme for the next round.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
love the other photos! I need to step up my prop game for the next round. I was like, 'hmm, I should find something that looks like a television from the back... nah... too lazy.' smile
I love the photos--you all did great! (It was hard picking...)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
so difficult! They were all really good!! grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Great and creative entries everyone! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I think we've all learned something in these photos.

1. Taeyang's personal choice in Boxers vs. Briefs, and that if he's not careful, he'll not only burn his clothes with the iron, but potentially with cigarette ash too. What a carefree guy.
2. Pullips are highly stylish, even when shoveling.
3. The younger Groove gals are clearly not to be trusted with unsupervised housework.
4. Shinku exudes the level of ennui that I (and probably many others) feel when it comes to folding clothes. upside down

Great job everyone! The photos are wonderful.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
(01-31-2015, 01:22 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: I think we've all learned something in these photos.

1. Taeyang's personal choice in Boxers vs. Briefs, and that if he's not careful, he'll not only burn his clothes with the iron, but potentially with cigarette ash too. What a carefree guy.
3. The younger Groove gals are clearly not to be trusted with unsupervised housework.
4. Shinku exudes the level of ennui that I (and probably many others) feel when it comes to folding clothes. upside down

Lol!

Love the photos, everyone. It was SO hard to choose.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Great job, everyone! Sebastian's underwear choice was pretty much dictated by what was available in his size, a pair from Azone Ex-Cute Aoto.
Wow, great ideas and photo's everyone!! Love how everyone thought of a different chore to be done by the dolls.

(01-31-2015, 01:22 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: I think we've all learned something in these photos.

Lol, This round has been very educational! yay
Congrats to Marsian! Please pm with the theme for the next challenge
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
(01-31-2015, 11:20 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Great job, everyone! Sebastian's underwear choice was pretty much dictated by what was available in his size, a pair from Azone Ex-Cute Aoto.

Oh mind if I ask what body is your Taeyang on?
He's the Docolla mini version of Sebastian on a Volks mini body. It kind a sucks because it's floppy and feet fall off all the time. But it's a bit more masculine that an obitsu 23cm sized body.
Congrats, Marsian! smile Everybody had cute ideas. Love the teenytiny props. Isminity, can I hire your crew to do my laundry? I don't care how long they take, as long as they do it... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats, Marsian! I wonder what theme will be next?
Congrats to Marsian smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)