My Little Fishface <3
Wanda!! Heart Special 2 Heart

[Image: ub7tgPE.jpg]

[Image: 8JAWTSV.jpg]

[Image: fLPMZwP.jpg]

[Image: ZL4uQdA.jpg]

I'm officially converted - Team Byul! LOL

I love her so much it's crazy; she's actually my favourite doll since Isolde and I can't believe I just said that. I was afraid of Byul being a little derpy in person, but Wanda is just perfection. She's going to be so spoiled with lots of outfits. I LOVE MY LITTLE FISHFACE!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yes!! Team Byul!
Seriously Wanda is just gorgeous smile
While I am not a fan of Byul (sorry! blush ) I think it's great to be so excited about your doll, and good that we can all have different favourites and thus see dolls we wouldn't otherwise, because someone else is showing off their favourite. You made a series of flattering photos with nice lighting; and did you make that dress? It's sweet! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Soooooo adorable !! Heart Heart Is she by any chance named after "A Fish Called Wanda" haha LOL

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(02-02-2015, 08:20 AM)Severity Wrote: Yes!! Team Byul!
Seriously Wanda is just gorgeous smile

Thanks so much, Sev!! We need to recruit new people and help Byul take the world by storm xD

(02-02-2015, 08:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: While I am not a fan of Byul (sorry! blush ) I think it's great to be so excited about your doll, and good that we can all have different favourites and thus see dolls we wouldn't otherwise, because someone else is showing off their favourite. You made a series of flattering photos with nice lighting; and did you make that dress? It's sweet! smile

Haha, that's totally okay Alliecat! This hobby is that much more fun because we all like different dolls. I think it's wonderful than the Pullip family caters to so many tastes smile and thank you very much! I wish I could make something that cute, but it was an eBay find. It's just something temporary until her Sugar Lattice Boutique outfit arrives xD

(02-02-2015, 08:41 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Soooooo adorable !! Heart Heart Is she by any chance named after "A Fish Called Wanda" haha LOL

Haha, thank you Chihiro!! Heart And yup, you got it, lol!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's really cute, is she a Byul Pollon?
I think that adds up to two of us on team Byul, Missy, but we and our dolls will win their hearts for her yet!
(02-02-2015, 09:44 AM)just_me Wrote: She's really cute, is she a Byul Pollon?

Thanks so much! Heart She is a Hermine. Pollon is definitely on my wishlist too smile

(02-02-2015, 10:34 AM)Severity Wrote: I think that adds up to two of us on team Byul, Missy, but we and our dolls will win their hearts for her yet!

I hope so!!
Aww! What a sweet looking doll she is! yay I used to not be such big fan of Byul either, but after seeing Maya and Sucre, I started changing my mind and she grew on me quite a bit! yay Now I love her just as much as I do Pullip and Dal!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(02-02-2015, 12:05 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Aww! What a sweet looking doll she is! yay I used to not be such big fan of Byul either, but after seeing Maya and Sucre, I started changing my mind and she grew on me quite a bit! yay Now I love her just as much as I do Pullip and Dal!

Thank you, PullipPrincess! Wanda is blushing Heart lol

I see, so you were won over slowly too? I think that's Byul's superpower. It might take a while but she'll erode your defences in the end xD
(02-02-2015, 09:36 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 12:05 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Aww! What a sweet looking doll she is! yay I used to not be such big fan of Byul either, but after seeing Maya and Sucre, I started changing my mind and she grew on me quite a bit! yay Now I love her just as much as I do Pullip and Dal!

Thank you, PullipPrincess! Wanda is blushing Heart lol

I see, so you were won over slowly too? I think that's Byul's superpower. It might take a while but she'll erode your defences in the end xD

No problem. :3 Wanda really is super cute, and has an adorable name to match! smile

I think you're absolutely right about that! When I first started collecting, I swore that I would never ever want to buy a Byul, but it's a completely different story now! xD There's at least 5 other Byul dolls on my wishlist now. ^^; There's no escaping her powers.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She is a pretty little one! Congrats! The dress looks realy nice on her, looking forward to seeing more pics of you spoiling her
Congrats! She has a very innocent looking expression.
Wanda is a cutie. I am not at all on Team Byul, but even I have to admit that she's got a certain charm to her. Maybe it's the fact that her staunch supporters photograph her in the best possible way, so her cuteness shines through.
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Welcome aboard Team Byul! We could always use more members. LOL Your Wanda is absolutely adorable, Hermine is definitely one of my favorites.
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]