My Little Fishface <3
(02-03-2015, 03:07 AM)Marsian Wrote: She is a pretty little one! Congrats! The dress looks realy nice on her, looking forward to seeing more pics of you spoiling her

Thank you, Marsian! Oh I promise to take many photos!! xD

(02-03-2015, 08:19 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! She has a very innocent looking expression.

Thank you, CB! She really does. Byul seems to have that knack of projecting different expressions depending on camera angle. Wanda'a three main expressions so far seem to be innocence, serene calm, and polite confusion LOL

(02-03-2015, 09:47 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Wanda is a cutie. I am not at all on Team Byul, but even I have to admit that she's got a certain charm to her. Maybe it's the fact that her staunch supporters photograph her in the best possible way, so her cuteness shines through.
smile

Aw, thank you Kira! Heart 2 You're right - it was the many beautiful pictures of Byul on Flickr and here on DM taken by her adoring owners that convinced me how cute she was. I'll try my best to bring out Wanda's cuteness with every picture smile

(02-03-2015, 06:25 PM)ridi Wrote: Welcome aboard Team Byul! We could always use more members. LOL Your Wanda is absolutely adorable, Hermine is definitely one of my favorites.

Lol, thanks for the welcome! Glad to be aboard xD You're very kind, Wanda is embarrassed by all the lovely comments blush Hermine is my favourite Byul at the moment, but I have to confess that Tiger Lily is a very close second. Perhaps Wanda will have a fellow fishface friend very soon!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yay Wanda!

I'm a recent Byul convert, too, though Dal remains my favorite. As I was telling my husband while waiting for her to arrive, she's not a doll you really want to look at straight on, but in 3/4 profile she's precious ;-)
(02-05-2015, 05:22 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: Yay Wanda!

I'm a recent Byul convert, too, though Dal remains my favorite. As I was telling my husband while waiting for her to arrive, she's not a doll you really want to look at straight on, but in 3/4 profile she's precious ;-)

Haha, thank you! Heart 2

That's true. She's definitely got a sculpt that photos better at an angle ^-^
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
And fixing her eyemech so her eyes can focus really does work wonders wink
ha, that pooout in the last pic~ she still looks derpy to me, keke, but albeit a bit cuter now Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Hehe thank you Jai! Heart She's still derpy, but in person it's definitely more cute derpy than dorky derpy LOL
congrats on your Wanda, Missy smile I LOVE the name BTW LOL Hermine is one of the nicest Byuls. I have liked them ever since Lilith was released, but not all of them. Some just have the derp without the cute IMO. I own twin Liliths, twin Leroys (IMO the prettiest Byul) Paradis, Tiger Lily, Humpty (who is surprisingly adorable) and I have the awesome Moirai on her way as I type. I did sell some others, as I did with all the Groovies wink I regret selling Dumbo, get the stupid outfit off and she is CUTE. I have considered getting Fata also, to join Clair de Lune(Pere Noel) Stela(Galla) & Soleil(mini pullip swan) my ballet family grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank yooouuu, Miss E!! Heart

Haha, I know what you mean about some of them having the derp without the cute. It's a fine line, and face up and eyechip colour make all the difference. Byul's wall eyed gaze, as Sev mentioned above, really bothered me and I expected to have to use Pixachii's handy gaze correction tutorial. However in person, Wanda's eyes don't bug me at all! I'm not sure if the problem looks worse with certain Byuls or if I'm just so smitten with Wanda that I don't care, lol!

Your ballet family sounds adorable ^^ and yup, Leroy is definitely on the growing wish list! I've deteriorated rapidly from liking a few Byuls to GIMME ALL THE BYULS!! LOL It's Wanda's fault!
LOL poor Wanda -- she looks so innocent !

I went the opposite way, from liking most of the Byuls to - well basically loving the ones I have and that's it. I wanted Paulia and Maya for the longest time but when I got them -- meh >.> Rhiannon ditto. I'm not suggesting they are not great dolls smile just not for me. I won't be getting Fata or replacing Dumbo, the no wish list thing is NICE LOL

IF I find a (2nd) Blanche and Kirsche, and a 1st Dal Clair & Natalie really cheap nude & bald, I will probably grab them. That's it grin {{for now, until the next must have comes along **sigh}}

My ballet girls are amongst my favourite groups Heart 2 I just disregard the completely different colouring of the three and say they are adoptive sisters - hehe.

sincere apologies for hijacking the cute Wanda's thread blush I am not thinking too well lately. The most important thing is -- you have your beloved little one and she is as pretty as you hoped *hugs*
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats on your first Byul! She has such a delicate and cute face. smile
I think Byuls need to be seen in person to totally fall for them because their expression seems so different then. I never wanted a Byul either but then loved my Tiger Lily.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(02-08-2015, 10:54 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: LOL poor Wanda -- she looks so innocent !

I went the opposite way, from liking most of the Byuls to - well basically loving the ones I have and that's it. I wanted Paulia and Maya for the longest time but when I got them -- meh >.> Rhiannon ditto. I'm not suggesting they are not great dolls smile just not for me. I won't be getting Fata or replacing Dumbo, the no wish list thing is NICE LOL ...

sincere apologies for hijacking the cute Wanda's thread blush I am not thinking too well lately. The most important thing is -- you have your beloved little one and she is as pretty as you hoped *hugs*

Lol, not at all! Byul chat is fun Heart She's definitely even prettier than I hoped. I've been carrying her around with me since she arrived. Most other girls get this privilege for a couple of days max, but Wanda is just special Heart 2 hehe, I envy your lack of wishlist so much ;__; every day a new Byul catches my eye now!

(02-10-2015, 01:16 AM)martah Wrote: Congrats on your first Byul! She has such a delicate and cute face. smile
I think Byuls need to be seen in person to totally fall for them because their expression seems so different then. I never wanted a Byul either but then loved my Tiger Lily.

Thank you, Martah! Agreed; she's actually so sweet in person. Tiger Lily seems to be a common Byul gateway drug LOL
She is very adorable!!! Heart Shoot I think i need to try on Byul again! But meh I just can't... I am affraid I will experience the same as Miss Edith, I adored my sucre but in the end I loved the outfit more than the doll herself......
Congratulations on getting her! Are you now hunting down her original outfit? yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-11-2015, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: She is very adorable!!! Heart Shoot I think i need to try on Byul again! But meh I just can't... I am affraid I will experience the same as Miss Edith, I adored my sucre but in the end I loved the outfit more than the doll herself......
Congratulations on getting her! Are you now hunting down her original outfit? yay

Thank you, Chyntia!! Heart 2 I'd love to own her stock but it's getting harder to find now that Hermine is sold out. Maybe someday! ^^

You know, I sympathise with how you feel about worrying you'll get a doll but only end up liking the outfit smile Checking out resources like Hina's or True's faceup indexes can be really useful in this case! Usually if it's a doll's face I fall in love with, not the 'whole package', I end up loving her more than the dolls I bought because the outfit was cute. After all, an outfit can be changed easily, but the face is a little trickier xD