I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
I took a few photos while the forum was down, so I'm just going to post them now. smile

[Image: Berri%20macaron%20outside_zpsxtfjj6qn.jpg]

Berri with her new faceup. yay

[Image: Little%20Country%20Girl_zpssvgcbrka.jpg]

[Image: Delilah_zpsbtmwi50b.jpg]

A couple of shots of my sweet little country girl, Delilah! :3

[Image: Miyuki-Chan_zpss6mmdw8b.jpg]

And one of my new girls that I got for Christmas, Nana-Chan! I ended up naming her after the fluffy white cat in Avatar, Miyuki!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh what stunning photos! It so hard to choose a favourite as I love them all, but I think I love your Christmas dolly Miyuki (NanaChan) best.
Berri is so lovely, that lip colour suits her so well. Heart
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(12-31-2015, 05:29 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh what stunning photos! It so hard to choose a favourite as I love them all, but I think I love your Christmas dolly Miyuki (NanaChan) best.

Aww, thank you for saying so! smile Miyuki's photo was one of my favorite ones to take, along with Delilah's! yay Miyuki is just so cute and photogenic! Heart

(12-31-2015, 10:35 AM)martah Wrote: Berri is so lovely, that lip colour suits her so well. Heart

That's so sweet! It makes me so happy that you like Berri! yay Thank you! And I do have to say that I really like that lip color on her a lot, too! I think it looks much nicer on her. smile
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Congrats on the new Nana-Chan! I really like Berri's photo, she looks very relaxed in the lovely field of flowers.
They all look fantastic but I love the ones of Delilah (Meg) best. Heart
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(12-31-2015, 03:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the new Nana-Chan! I really like Berri's photo, she looks very relaxed in the lovely field of flowers.

Thank you so much! ^.^ Berri really does look so serene in that picture, I think she was just happy being outside and enjoying the sunshine. :3

(01-01-2016, 10:28 AM)Marilyn Wrote: They all look fantastic but I love the ones of Delilah (Meg) best. Heart

Thank you. yay I'm so glad you like the photos of Delilah! smile

*Sprites made by me*

Another lot of photos I've taken earlier this month!

[Image: Model%20Hiro%202_zpsgwkd7gj2.jpg]

Hiro modeling some Ken clothes that I had picked up for him a couple of weeks back. yay

[Image: Mami%20Tomoeedited_zpsv4de0tcw.jpg]

[Image: Mami%20Tomoe%20againedited_zpsxhf1g9tp.jpg]

My favorite two photos I took of Mami Tomoe....

[Image: 23792332763_3dcdeffed7_o2_zpsjqptmlfl.jpg]

[Image: Miyuki%20side%20view_zpsgvzhwa6g.jpg]

And lastly, pictures of Miyuki with her new eyes that I got from 1127handcrafter from etsy! I really like the look of these eyes on her! They're pretty good quality and super cheap, too! The only downside is that they protrude out a lot, so I can't really close her eyes with them in. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

Another great set! I really like the eyes you gave Miyuki. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Ahh, seeing your Mami Tomoe photos is bringing back all my PMMM feels. That being said, your photos on here are amazing, they really inspire me to post some pictures of my dolls soon! Do you use a phone or an actual camera to take your photos?
Looking for stands!
Sigh, I see more palm-tree-lookin' things again... Tongue
Mami Tomoe always looks so worried, to me! All cute portraits, but I really like the second-last one best -- lovely setup, colour scheme, beautiful lighting! Heart
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-18-2016, 05:12 AM)martah Wrote: Another great set! I really like the eyes you gave Miyuki. smile

Thank you so much! yay I'm happy you like her new eyes! When I first got them, I wasn't too sure if they would make her look too scary or not, and I was a bit worried about that, but once I put them on her, I loved how they looked on her!

(01-18-2016, 07:40 AM)torythehuman Wrote: Ahh, seeing your Mami Tomoe photos is bringing back all my PMMM feels. That being said, your photos on here are amazing, they really inspire me to post some pictures of my dolls soon! Do you use a phone or an actual camera to take your photos?

Oh, yes, that anime was so heart wrenching! I actually just recently watched it right after getting this doll, as I wanted to know more about her. My husband and I ended up watching it all at once, which is pretty easy, considering there aren't very many episodes. xD I'm glad that my pictures are able to inspire you, and I hope you share your doll photos, too! As for a camera, I use the one on my phone, actually, since that's the best camera I have on hand. ^^;

(01-18-2016, 08:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Sigh, I see more palm-tree-lookin' things again... Tongue
Mami Tomoe always looks so worried, to me! All cute portraits, but I really like the second-last one best -- lovely setup, colour scheme, beautiful lighting! Heart

Lols! They're all over the place here in Florida, you just can't get away from them. I actually would rather live in a place where the season changes are more dramatic, as they don't change much here. I would do anything for some snow right now!
And thank you so much! yay I'm glad you like that picture, it's also one of my personal favorites. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Lead is still one of the best looking Taeyangs ever and Miyuki looks very mysterious with her new eyes.
(01-18-2016, 12:39 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Lead is still one of the best looking Taeyangs ever and Miyuki looks very mysterious with her new eyes.

I wholeheartedly agree! smile Lead was the first Taeyang that really grabbed my interest and really wanted. ^.^ And Miyuki's eyes really do make her look that way, I really love them on her! <3

It feels like it's been a long time since I've been on this forum. I've been really busy with doing artwork on gameboy shells that I haven't been able to do too much dolly stuff lately, but I managed to take some doll photos that I haven't shared on here yet!

[Image: 24151972560_72d11c076d_o_zpsla41xjas.jpg]
Yuuko and a paper crane

[Image: An%20Angels%20Feathers_zpsoiknspvz.jpg]
Fiore, my Pullip Galene

[Image: Radiance_zpstc2vgdlr.jpg]
The radiant Kirsche (I just love her new wig! I think it looks so pretty in the sunlight!)

[Image: A%20Simple%20Beauty_zpshookagzw.jpg]
The simplistically beautiful Delilah

[Image: Bubbles_zpshvhjlo3l.jpg]
Felicity enjoying the sunshine and playing with bubbles

And these last two I just took today, and I decided to make a very short story based on them:

[Image: At%20the%20beach_zpsz8iigjtj.jpg]

The sun's harsh glare was nearly blinding. Marisol held her hand up to shield her eyes as she took in the scenery of the beach. It's been a long time since she had set foot on sandy ground or heard the sloshing sound of the ocean waves, and she missed it so.

[Image: An%20Ocean%20of%20Memories_zps9w6ibgd6.jpg]

Slowly, Marisol edged closer to the shoreline. Ah, how nostalgic it was to be staring out at the sea! Memories of her days sailing the ocean on her father's boat begun to flood her head; how she wished she could do so once more! She then recalled playing in the sand and splashing in the water as a child as she waited for her father to return home safely from his voyages. "I would give anything just to have those days return to me..." Marisol whispered under her breath.

*Sprites made by me*

Aaaahhh.... I loved the 2nd one, then the bubbles more, then the last one....! They are lovely!!
Nice to see you back. Hope to see Marisol get her wish. Chapter 2? LOL
(How many shots did it take to get the bubbles in the right places??)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]