I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Your Tokidoki girls are sublime!! Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(04-16-2015, 01:24 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Your Tokidoki girls are sublime!! Heart 2

Thank you so much, Missy! yay

It was such a beautiful Spring day outside and everything was so green, that I just had to take Mikan outside for some pictures! <3

[Image: Mikan%20in%20Spring_zps6m40idcd.jpg]

[Image: Lazy%20Afternoon_zpsz8r4phji.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Mikan is looking awesome. You've really got an eye for colour; everything about her outfit (and even her eyelids) is perfectly matched smile She's as fresh as a daisy!

I've been considering making my Reg Paja a redhead and you have convinced me it's a good idea, lol *thumbs up* xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Very cute portraits! Jealous of your greenery...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-19-2015, 07:37 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Mikan is looking awesome. You've really got an eye for colour; everything about her outfit (and even her eyelids) is perfectly matched smile She's as fresh as a daisy!

I've been considering making my Reg Paja a redhead and you have convinced me it's a good idea, lol *thumbs up* xD

Thank you so much! It makes me happy that you like her~! :3 Yay!!! <3 Regeneration Paja just seems like she's meant to be a redhead! It really just seems to work for her better than blonde hair, in my opinion! ^.^

(04-19-2015, 10:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Very cute portraits! Jealous of your greenery...

Thank you very much, Alliecat! :3 With all the rain we've been getting the past few days, all the plants better be nice and green! LOL
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Lovely! That beautiful greenery is the perfect backdrop for Mikan and picks up the colours on her eyelids perfectly! I wanted to ask too, which doll is your Rosalina? It's probably mentioned and I've missed it. Every time I click into this thread I see her pic first and she's so stunning smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Wow, the plants are sooo green! They're so cute!! They remind me of strawberry leaves. Mikan is adorable and I just love her overalls~♥
(04-20-2015, 05:04 AM)Jencut Wrote: Lovely! That beautiful greenery is the perfect backdrop for Mikan and picks up the colours on her eyelids perfectly! I wanted to ask too, which doll is your Rosalina? It's probably mentioned and I've missed it. Every time I click into this thread I see her pic first and she's so stunning smile

Thank you! :3 I saw the yellow flowers popping up from the grass from outside my window and instantly thought of Mikan, and I just had to get her out there. LOL And Rosalina is a Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko. smile

(04-20-2015, 09:13 AM)thisday Wrote: Wow, the plants are sooo green! They're so cute!! They remind me of strawberry leaves. Mikan is adorable and I just love her overalls~♥

They are, aren't they? This is why Spring is my favorite time of year~! <3 I love the brightness and colorfulness of all the plants and flowers~! yay Everything just seems so cheerful looking to me this time of year. x3 And thank you so much! I really like the overalls too. They just seem to suit Mikan so well that I don't think I can ever take her out of them, at least not for a good long while. xD

*Sprites made by me*

Lovely photos of Mikan! So bright and springy!
(04-20-2015, 11:33 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 05:04 AM)Jencut Wrote: Lovely! That beautiful greenery is the perfect backdrop for Mikan and picks up the colours on her eyelids perfectly! I wanted to ask too, which doll is your Rosalina? It's probably mentioned and I've missed it. Every time I click into this thread I see her pic first and she's so stunning smile
Thank you! :3 I saw the yellow flowers popping up from the grass from outside my window and instantly thought of Mikan, and I just had to get her out there. LOL And Rosalina is a Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko. smile

Oh she's gorgeous! I loooove her red dress - I think I'd like that dress for myself nevermind on a doll! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(04-20-2015, 12:04 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Lovely photos of Mikan! So bright and springy!

Thank you so much for saying so! smile The bright colors have to be my favorite thing about these particular pictures. ^.^

(04-21-2015, 07:42 AM)Jencut Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 11:33 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote:

Oh she's gorgeous! I loooove her red dress - I think I'd like that dress for myself nevermind on a doll! smile

I know, right? It's quite a show-stopper! <3 It would be so fun to go out and wear something like that. :3

*Sprites made by me*

More outdoor photos and pictures of Mikan!

[Image: 17084899430_9b71db2f65_o_zps3n7jcvqa.jpg]

Hanabi and Nanako joined in this one! yay

[Image: 17084898980_cd3ac0ebf2_o_zpswxbf41uc.jpg]

and this one is the same as the one before it, but I was messing around with editing it and playing around with the focus, and I thought this kind of turned out neat looking:

[Image: 17085618948_7a470ab741_o_zpsnbs71acv.jpg]

I like both the original and the edited version. yay

*Sprites made by me*

What a cute trio. Hair that long would be a mess at my house in no time...! Looks like they could go hunting for strawberries and four-leaf-clovers smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-27-2015, 04:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a cute trio. Hair that long would be a mess at my house in no time...! Looks like they could go hunting for strawberries and four-leaf-clovers smile

Thank you so much! :3 Lols! Mikan's hair is super long and tends to get leaves and grass stuck in it easily, and when the wind is blowing it can be difficult to keep it in place, but luckily it's quite easy to fix afterward. smile That sounds like such a cute idea, too! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

I love your photos!!!