I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Awww Fawn is so cute!!! I love the box!
(02-20-2015, 08:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Those are cute. Ooo, I love the pink robe!

Thank you~! And I love it too! yay My best friend told me she made it out of a prom dress that she found for a really good price. smile

(02-20-2015, 12:45 PM)hyssop Wrote: Awww Fawn is so cute!!! I love the box!

Thank you so much! She's one of my most favorite Dal dolls ever! :3 And I love the box, too! The pattern is just so pretty and it was really cheap! I got it at Daiso for roughly a dollar, and they have so many other cute boxes too! yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I have quite a few photos to include here!

These are pictures of Amelie that I took last week! I tried to make it look as if she were on a stage performing... ^^;

[Image: The%20Shows%20About%20To%20Start_zpsxyvzsxgf.jpg]

[Image: Take%20a%20bow2_zpskhocc9yc.jpg]

[Image: Star%20of%20the%20Show_zpsfo0w0omy.jpg]

And I took these two today of Sugar Plum (Dal Dalcomi) and Lavender (Kiyomi)! I really love the one with Sugar Plum by herself the best out of the two!

[Image: Sugar%20Stars_zpssc2pwarj.jpg]

[Image: Sugary20Sweet20Girls_zpsbu5ws0xr.jpg]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Amelie does look like she's on a stage, I wonder if she was dancing? And the little sprinkles in the last two pics came out so tasty looking. ⁂ (´・ω・`)
(03-07-2015, 03:53 PM)thisday Wrote: Amelie does look like she's on a stage, I wonder if she was dancing? And the little sprinkles in the last two pics came out so tasty looking. ⁂ (´・ω・`)

Thank you so much! And she may have been~! Amelie is skilled dancing, singing, and doing magic tricks! She's a born entertainer. :3 And those are actually real candies too in the pictures with Sugar Plum and Lavender. yay It's called konpeito, and it's basically like miniature rock candy. :3 They're really good!

*Sprites made by me*

Ahh I love these two sets insane amounts! You're so good at selecting fitting backgrounds!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(03-12-2015, 09:55 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: Ahh I love these two sets insane amounts! You're so good at selecting fitting backgrounds!

Awww, thank you~! ^////^ That means a lot, because I do try my best to have their backgrounds suit their style. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Oh gosh, i have so many favorites from these pictures, all of your girls are so pretty! Sugar Plum looks great with that gradient behind her, it's really perfect. I haven't been around the forums as of late (*cough cough finals cough*) so I don't know if you already answered this, but did you name Amelie in honor of the movie by chance? grin
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
I love the pictures of Amelie! I'm always unsure whether to include her on my wishlist but she looks so beautiful here I think I'll have to! Heart How did you get her to stand up so well?
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
I love the beary fairy girls!! Heart They look so adorable together!! I think I will get my Kiyomi the Isul version as a little friend! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(03-13-2015, 07:26 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Oh gosh, i have so many favorites from these pictures, all of your girls are so pretty! Sugar Plum looks great with that gradient behind her, it's really perfect. I haven't been around the forums as of late (*cough cough finals cough*) so I don't know if you already answered this, but did you name Amelie in honor of the movie by chance? grin

Aww! Thank you so much! I'm really glad you like them! :3 I also hope you do well on your finals! ^.^ And no, I didn't name her after the movie, I just really liked the name and thought that it suited her. LOL

(03-13-2015, 06:04 PM)Jencut Wrote: I love the pictures of Amelie! I'm always unsure whether to include her on my wishlist but she looks so beautiful here I think I'll have to! Heart How did you get her to stand up so well?

Thank you so much! Karen is really such a beautiful doll and her stock photos don't do her justice at all! I actually overlooked her before too, but I'm so glad I ended up getting her. :3 And to make her stand, I used fishing line. :3 I wrapped it around her and used masking tape to hold the strings in place so she wouldn't fall over. ^.^

(03-13-2015, 07:01 PM)Chyntia Wrote: I love the beary fairy girls!! Heart They look so adorable together!! I think I will get my Kiyomi the Isul version as a little friend! yay

Me too~! <3 They're sooo cute! I have Gosomi on my wishlist too, as well as Secomi! x3 I just love all the Beary Fairy series dolls!

*Sprites made by me*

I love how Fiore looks in these photos! She's such a pretty doll!

[Image: Fiore_zps6bxmg6fg.jpg]

[Image: Fiore%20Falls_zps2ejioikn.jpg]

[Image: Sleeping%20flower_zpsn97obndg.jpg]

And here are a couple of Mikan that I already posted in my Pullip makeovers thread. ^.^

[Image: Mikans%20Outfit_zps5wyql6ze.jpg]

[Image: Mikans%20Outfit%202_zpstr424b88.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Wow! Your friend is so talented and creative! I really like how pink looks on your Pullip. It goes great with her eyeshadow. And Fawn is adorable! She looks so little inside that box.♪(´ε`*)
Fiore is so elegant looking, I like her makeup. And I saw the star you made out of wool(?), it'll match Mikan perfectly!
@thisday - I'm so sorry! I must have forgotten to reply to your comment! Thank you so much for all of the nice things that you said. smile Fawn really does look small inside that box, and it kind of makes her look even more delicate than she does normally, and Fiore's faceup is my most favorite thing about her, too. :3 And yes, the star is made from wool. ^.^

I have quite a few pictures to post here this time, so here I go! I'll post from the oldest to newest!

[Image: Vendettina%20Review_zpsn5rrquyl.jpg]

My tiny villain, Vendettina....

[Image: Hiro%20%20Tobi_zpso7w5xogs.jpg]

My two boys, Hiro (Lead) and Toby (Nekoneko Maomao)

[Image: Polkadot%20Kirsche_zpsaci4lyjx.jpg]

[Image: Pearls%20are%20a%20girls%20best%20friend...zlswdl.jpg]

Himeko loves pearls! :3

[Image: Little%20Treasure%20Marisol_zpsaaqfqvi4.jpg]

[Image: Hello%20Marisol_zpsdwlbe5cb.jpg]

And this is my newest girl who just came in yesterday, Marisol, my Merl Nostalgia!

*Sprites made by me*

The photos of Kirsche and Merl 2 are especially wonderful: they look like official promos (from back when the official promos were really good.) I love those backgrounds!! They're just so perfect!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips