I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
(05-16-2015, 06:17 PM)Jencut Wrote: Oh my gosh Princess I just LOVE your girls (squee!) All the pastel colours and pretty backdrops... Perfection! Keep the gorgeous pics coming! smile

Thank you so much~! yay I'm so happy you love them. :3 I'm a huge fan of pastel colors too, and every time I go looking for things to use as a background, I'm so instantly drawn to ones with lots and lots of pastels on them or some sort of pretty pattern. xD I definitely will keep going, too, there's still so much I would love to improve on. smile

[Image: 17523848468_ab44dc1616_o_zps4qzaxisk.jpg]

I ordered a bunch of gorgeous eyechips from KiraKiraMeansSparkle recently, and one of the pairs I received seemed like they would be just perfect on Felicity, my Papin, so I decided to swap her old ones out for these, and they're just so mesmerizing, that I can't stop looking at her! xD
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Gorgeous! I've just ordered 3 sets from KiraKiraMeansSparkle for the first time. After seeing this pic I'm super excited about them now! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(05-17-2015, 01:06 AM)Jencut Wrote: Gorgeous! I've just ordered 3 sets from KiraKiraMeansSparkle for the first time. After seeing this pic I'm super excited about them now! smile

Yay! You're going to really love them! <3 The eyechips she makes are the best and are so gorgeous! I'm always so surprised at how they always just seem to breathe new life into my dolls every time I rechip them!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Meringue is no adorable *0* and I really love Felicity's new eyes, she looks amazing. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(05-18-2015, 02:56 AM)martah Wrote: Meringue is no adorable *0* and I really love Felicity's new eyes, she looks amazing. smile

Thank you~! She really is a cutie, and for that reason, I've felt really bad for having not paid very much attention to the poor thing until recently! Q_Q I'm planning to do more photos with her in it to make up for that. ^.^ And I'm so happy you like Felicity's eyes, too! :3

*Sprites made by me*

Wow. Those eyes are gorgeous, and a nice match for her hair.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow. Those eyes are gorgeous, and a nice match for her hair.

Yay! I'm glad you think so. smile I figured that since they were sort of close in color to her original chips, though definitely much brighter and vibrant looking, that they would work for her. yay

*Sprites made by me*

Some pictures of my newest doll, Lilia!

[Image: Lilia_zpsxilci7ed.jpg]

[Image: Mori%20Girls_zpske9woqkt.jpg]

[Image: A%20Tiny%20Flower_zpsmiayov2g.jpg]

And Amethyst has been feeling left out, what with all the new dollies and with me being busy working on a new faceup, and I felt really bad about that. ^^;

[Image: 17841131248_ba13cb9e72_o_zpsq1yj1oaf.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Gosh Lilia is such a cutie! Heart and it's always nice to see pics of the fabulous Amethyst smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(05-25-2015, 08:16 AM)Jencut Wrote: Gosh Lilia is such a cutie! Heart and it's always nice to see pics of the fabulous Amethyst smile

Thank you~! :3 I'm really happy to have Lilia, I've been building up my Byul wishlist but I keep getting distracted by Pullip dolls, so getting her was such a pleasant surprise, especially since she's been on my list for awhile now. x3 She's got such a sweet and delicate look to her. yay And Amethyst says thank you, and that she agrees that she's fabulous! xD She thinks the world needs to see more pictures of her more often. Tongue

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Fiore%20in%20Darkness_zpswiacmuuk.jpg]

Picture of Fiore! I liked how this one turned out. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Oh wow! That is FANTASTIC!!!
(06-04-2015, 10:34 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow! That is FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you very much for saying so! ^////^ I think this one is one of my most favorite pictures that I've taken in awhile. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Both are amazing dolls and photos! Woooow!
- Thank you, SaekaichanHeart 2
ISO; Ririko, Sfoglia , Suigintou 06', Shinku 06' ( FOUND )
(06-05-2015, 10:15 AM)Saekaichan Wrote: Both are amazing dolls and photos! Woooow!

Awh, thanks for saying so! yay I've been doing my best to improve! :3

*Sprites made by me*