Severity takes pictures :3
Your pics look great! I realy like the meow, seven and goth parent pics, looking forwarward to seeing more!

And what a great idea, doing a pic a day. Might consider doing that also to improve photography skills.
I Heart 2 Bianca!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I've been I'll the past couple days so I haven't been inspired to photo much, I've missed a couple days, but I've been sewing instead so I feel productive anyway!

Thanks for the compliments, they mean so much to me. <3
2-26-15
"Sometimes you just need a hug."

[Image: el5n9e.jpg]

(Dal Darony, hybrid obitsu, "Bianca" and Isul Milk Tea, "Vale".)
2-28-15:
"New Girl"
[Image: 155p5r9.jpg]
(Dal Puki & tiny panda "Bamboo")
She looks so cute! <3 And man, I love those glasses... XD
the photo of Vale & Bianca is lovely, it shows Darony's stunning face up so well and I love all the Victorian-feel ivory clothing. And Puki in those glasses is perfect ! I also love her dress. Severity, you make such unique looking clothes for your dolls (usually very much to my taste smile ) do you make your own patterns?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
That photo of your Dal Puki is so cute! *_* I love those glasses on her. :3 That panda is adorable too. yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Great pictures! I love your Maretti, so different than any other I have seen and she looks amazing.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Your Puki is a cutie!
Thank you everyone!
MissEdith, I work with patterns sometimes (usually for sleeves, I am not yet skilled enough to freehand sleeves!) I usually adapt patterns I have for monster high and Blytge and, of course, Requiem's patterns. I get ideas for things, sometimes I can sew them, sometimes I can't, sometimes I accidentally come up with great things!

Puppe & Princess: I love the glasses too! They're from the British Nerd clothing set. Nerdygal (who is quiet on this forum!) brought the tiny panda; I named it Bamboo after a plushie panda she also gave me :3

Martah: I hadn't intended on goth Maretti, I just got her nude and bald and it happened the spare wig I had was black & purple so I gave her new chips to match! I like her goth look, very different from her Lolita beginnings smile

Cornflower: thank you! I love her a whole lot !

3-3-15
"Which flavor do you think she'd like?"

[Image: 14jnfbm.jpg]
(Isul Milk Tea, "Vale")
3-8-15
"A whole box of pears!"

[Image: 2sbjzhl.jpg]

(Dal Ciel Robin, rechipped, "Robin")
(03-09-2015, 07:13 AM)Severity Wrote: 3-8-15
"A whole box of pears!"

(Dal Ciel Robin, rechipped, "Robin")

Aww, her outfits' so piiiiink! ( *´艸`) The mix of patterns is darling. How is her hat? It looks like maybe it can be worn different ways, can it?

"Whatcha plan on doing with so many pears, Robin?"
Ciel Robin looks adorable in Akemi's stock! <3 All the pink makes her eyes really stand out. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I haven't tried doing much with the hat except being really excited it fit a Dal head better than Akemi's head! grin I love Robin in this outfit so much, it's kind of ridiculous.

Robin says if it were up to her she'd give one pear to everyone who would otherwise go to bed hungry, but even though she has a whole box of pears it's not quite enough smile So she'll probably just share with her friends. (I mean, when one of your friends is an elf who only eats fruit and flowers, it's kind of tricky feeding them in the wintertime.)