Severity takes pictures :3
I had a sleep study this weekend and Puki got to put on pyjamas and come with:

"We're going on a sleepover!"
[Image: w7d5w3.jpg]
(That's sleep study, Puki.)

"Goodnight everyone!"
[Image: 290ugy1.jpg]
(Selfie taken just before I started getting wires glued to me!)
"Are you ready to fly?"

[Image: 14deuxu.jpg]

(pullip Kore, rewigged, "Seven")
"Nemesis selfie"

[Image: 2gtas03.jpg]

(In honor of her finally getting her nose ring I actually called her Nemesis for once! Anyway, she is a Byul a Cocotte, rewigged, rechipped, modded eyemech, "Gertrude".)
^
Those eyes!!! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Did you make those eyes yourself, they're really neat!
I didn't make the eyechips (although I'm amassing materials to start doing eyechips! I'm waiting for my cabochons to arrive!) they're from the seller bjdfairyland on etsy. grin

Puki loves Hello Kitty!

[Image: 2cg1xz6.jpg]
Those eyes on your Byul are so pretty and hypnotic~! :3 I also like the little nose ring you gave her, too. ^.^
I'm completely in love with the Hello Kitty kimono your Puki is wearing, too! <3 Very cute! It's wa-lolita, right?
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(04-06-2015, 01:47 PM)Severity Wrote: I didn't make the eyechips (although I'm amassing materials to start doing eyechips! I'm waiting for my cabochons to arrive!) they're from the seller bjdfairyland on etsy. grin

I've been looking at that shop over on ebay. How's the quality? I love how your chips look, and I can't wait to see what kind of chips you create!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Princess, thank you! The eyechips are kind of an homage to her Angelic Pretty origins. (I've turned two of my AP dolls into goths, what is wrong with me?) I eventually want to get her more realistic ones though.

I got the kimono on eBay; the tag says Takara Tomy so I think it was for Jenny or Licca. I think Wa-Lolita is the style --I'm not good at Lolita. :p I also have yet to conquer making kimonos from the pattern I have, but I think I might be able to copy this design. grin

Byronic, the quality seems pretty good. I have a pair of pastel pink Byul chips I bought from them and I put them in a doll and -- oh my gosh she was so creepy! For some reason the pastel pink really put me off! If you want I can send those to you so you can see a sample in person; I know one has a tiny mark from my furiously removing them from the eyemech but other than that they're in good shape. smile
Thanks for the offer. I was looking for a DearMine Axolotl I plan on ordering when I get my first paycheck. It won't be for a while yet, so if you bring them to PUDDLE to sell, I'd love to look at them there.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
"They dream of mother."

[Image: 15729fp.jpg]

Pullip Moon, "Moon", & Isul Milk Tea, "Vale".

(heavily edited because I imagine Moon luminesces.)
Aw, how sweet! In your previous photo, I'm pretty sure that's a Licca sized wa-loli kimono. Jenny sized would swim on a Dal body.
Thanks, Cornflower! I just read the tag and looked up what dolls the brand made grin

"Black and white and pink all over"
[Image: kan1gn.jpg]

(Dal Lunatic Alice, rewigged, "Cymbeline")
Aah! <3 I love the pink hair on her! Somehow I think it makes her look a bit more edgy than she did with her dark stock wig! :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wow Severity all your pictures are so different and so interesting! I love seeing all your customs. I think Seven is my favourite - I love Kore and all the pics you've done with her smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart