Severity takes pictures :3
Thank you Princess! It was my fourth try at a wig for her; I had to remove these odd braids and brush them out because the hair was all tangled where the braids started. (And I managed to use my wig brush again so I used my own hair brush which is pretty similar to my wig brush...) but as soon as I got that wig on her I realized that it was perfect. As soon as I can find my patterns i'm going to make her a new dress. smile

Aww thank you Jencut! I love your historical girls, and whenever I see them I really think about how I should finish my Dal sized Robe a l'anglaise. Which is mostly being recreated by memory. And I still haven't figured the pleats. At least she's already the right shape so she doesn't need tiny stays to go with them. (She's not getting a shift either, for the sake of practicality and tininess.)

"Dessert for Breakfast"
[Image: ws1qb6.jpg]
(Dal Darony, hybrid obitsu, "Bianca".)

"Sometimes there are two Princesses"
[Image: ehdr4m.jpg]
(MIO custom, "Rosalind", and Craziia, rechipped rewigged & obitsu, "Lyda".)
I finally got to take some outside pictures today!

"Promise of peace"
[Image: 2ajcowx.jpg]

(Pullip Haute NY, rewigged & rechipped, "Lennox)

"Glow of Life"
[Image: ndajbo.jpg]
(04-10-2015, 01:21 PM)Severity Wrote: Thank you Princess! It was my fourth try at a wig for her; I had to remove these odd braids and brush them out because the hair was all tangled where the braids started. (And I managed to use my wig brush again so I used my own hair brush which is pretty similar to my wig brush...) but as soon as I got that wig on her I realized that it was perfect. As soon as I can find my patterns i'm going to make her a new dress. smile

I think it looks lovely and suits her so well! Good job on making her wig look so pretty! yay I never would have guessed that it was in that sort of condition before. :3

I really love the colors in the picture you took labeled as "Promise of peace", too!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Here are a few I haven't posted yet!

[Image: 331d6vm.jpg]
(Vale & Cymbelline)

[Image: 2gv56xi.jpg]
(Moon Diamond --who caught the laser pointer!)

[Image: 2py73fb.jpg]
(Bedtime for Lysander)

[Image: 9qjxwm.jpg]
(Bianca loves Pusheen! And green tea frappuccino!)
Your Haute NY is gorgeous, Sev Heart

Yikes, Lysandre is so handsome!! (ohh dear, I think I might have to bring a Mi-chan home now LOL )
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love my Lysander a whole lot, but he does have a bad shoulder, it kept falling apart and then I lost part of it under the stove and snapped the other two pieces together while I was looking for it and now I can't seem to get those two pieces apart to put the missing piece back. It would totally not be a big deal if you were displaying him with his shirt on. Maybe this is the doll gods telling me to put his shirt back on.
I did that once with one of my guys! I'm fond of using a blow dryer to warm up plastic to soften it up for separating difficult to remove parts. Wrap his head in a towel to protect his face and hair. Start with the blow dryer on a low setting and don't hold it too close. Wave it back and forth across the pieces you need to separate. You're not trying to melt it, just warm it enough to make it easier to pull apart. Then try to pull it apart. If it's not budging, repeat. You should be able to tell by touch if it's getting enough heat.
(04-17-2015, 12:47 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I did that once with one of my guys! I'm fond of using a blow dryer to warm up plastic to soften it up for separating difficult to remove parts. Wrap his head in a towel to protect his face and hair. Start with the blow dryer on a low setting and don't hold it too close. Wave it back and forth across the pieces you need to separate. You're not trying to melt it, just warm it enough to make it easier to pull apart. Then try to pull it apart. If it's not budging, repeat. You should be able to tell by touch if it's getting enough heat.

Ooh, that's so useful to know! smile
You're Haute NY is gorgeous Severity smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Moon Diamond's eyes are just so.... <3 I can't stop looking at them! xD I just love Vale and Cymbelline, too! :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh thanks for the tips! I might try that later! (Or I might be lazy and just put his shirt back on hahaha)

I thought I'd have to make chips for Moon Diamond, but I actually found a pair on etsy! I found them while looking for blank cabochons, and was excited because I know making eyechips is going to have a pretty significant learning curve and I'm kind of on a time limit, haha. (I'm going to enter her in a contest at PUDDLE this summer). I'm so excited for the project; the hardest part seems to be getting the Siamese points painted on her lower forearms and feet. Oh and a tail! Ahh I have so much to do!)

Even though Vale and Cymbeline are very young now, I think they'll end up together when they're older. I mean who wouldn't want a handsome elven boyfriend, right? grin
Ah, Lysander and Bianca are so sweet! I love Bianca's style here. And Lysander's face-up is one of my favorites on Taeyangs.
(04-16-2015, 02:19 PM)Severity Wrote: Maybe this is the doll gods telling me to put his shirt back on.

nooooooo LOL

I know what you mean; my Taeyang Andrew had this problem back when I had him. I was just playing with him (gently) one day when his shoulder just...fell apart.

My Arion also has a similar issue; his shoulder starts rattling when I lift his arm anything further up then 45 degrees, so I mostly just leave his arms alone like a coward Tongue

I think the culprit is that weird shell piece that clips on top on their shoulder. I think it's there for aesthetic purposes but honestly the Taes could probably manage better without it. The Obitsu male body doesn't have it and it functions fine.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
That shell piece is the one that's currently missing on him (though I have since found it). Currently he has his arm around Kit and Kit hides the flaw grin
Another few photos I haven't posted here!
(Bianca went on an adventure outside)

[Image: 14dlclt.jpg]

[Image: 2znz7d1.jpg]

[Image: 2aka4ag.jpg]

[Image: f15xk.jpg]

[Image: 25z2vl3.jpg]

[Image: 2im6t85.jpg]