Another Park Visit!
How nice to be out in the warm sunshine with you dolls! I'm jealous, too!
(02-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: How nice to be out in the warm sunshine with you dolls! I'm jealous, too!

Lols! I'm actually jealous of everyone who got snow. xD I was really looking forward to another snowy winter so I could play in it and take pictures of my dolls enjoying the snow, too. ^^;
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Felicity really looks like she's having fun smile Gosh I miss having a Papin - hope I'll be able to get her again soon!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Such wonderful colourful girls and photos! They genuinely look like they had so much fun!!
(I'm also jealous of all that sun, even if it is breezsy...)
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(02-25-2015, 11:55 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Felicity really looks like she's having fun smile Gosh I miss having a Papin - hope I'll be able to get her again soon!

She really was. yay She was all over the place at the park. xD I hope you'll find a Papin soon, too! She really is a fun and gorgeous doll!

(02-25-2015, 07:29 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: Such wonderful colourful girls and photos! They genuinely look like they had so much fun!!
(I'm also jealous of all that sun, even if it is breezsy...)

Thank you so much, oonyaoo~! :3 Hehe! I do love my dolls to be extremely colorful. ^.^ To me, it just makes them look so cheerful. yay
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Aww, such totally beautiful decora girls together!!! Heart

I absolutely love what you're doing with the fishing line. That is incredibly clever and the resultant photos are amazing. Before I read your line about it I was staring at the photos like 'how is that Pullip balanced there OMG O__O' lol!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(03-01-2015, 12:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Aww, such totally beautiful decora girls together!!! Heart

I absolutely love what you're doing with the fishing line. That is incredibly clever and the resultant photos are amazing. Before I read your line about it I was staring at the photos like 'how is that Pullip balanced there OMG O__O' lol!

Thank you so much, Missy! yay I'm glad you like them! The fishing line really does help open up a whole lot more possibilities when it comes to posing dolls!

*Sprites made by me*

They look perfect together! and Felicity seems to be having a lot of fun. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(03-03-2015, 02:07 AM)martah Wrote: They look perfect together! and Felicity seems to be having a lot of fun. smile

They really are quite the colorful pair, those two. :3 And yes, Felicity really did enjoy herself a lot out there. ^.^

*Sprites made by me*