Floofy Coat
It's snowing again!! Much to Sam's dismay.
Sam really doesnt like snow. So obviously I must take as many snow shots of him as possible ^^ <3
[Image: 16449514860_64f068dabd_z.jpg]

[Image: 16449577620_bbfde17a97_z.jpg]
(He actually fell over in this shot. hence the mess of hair.)

At least he's wrapped up warmer than the last time!
This coat looks so cosy! >w<
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
I love Dals in snow! Very cute. (Don't tell him that.)
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(02-25-2015, 11:22 PM)TrueFan Wrote: I love Dals in snow! Very cute. (Don't tell him that.)

Same! They look extra cute in the snow!
And yeah, I'll keep that between us XD
Keep Moving Forward
ahhh poor Sam! I love his fluffy coat it suits him really well! I hope he is all nice and cozy indoors now wink!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-26-2015, 12:03 AM)Chyntia Wrote: ahhh poor Sam! I love his fluffy coat it suits him really well! I hope he is all nice and cozy indoors now wink!
It does! It's so fluffy! X3
And yes he is! I'm sure he's very glad to be back indoors!
Keep Moving Forward
Haha, that's cute. He really looks like he has mixed feelings about the snow. What a cute coat.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-26-2015, 04:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha, that's cute. He really looks like he has mixed feelings about the snow. What a cute coat.

He's probably confused as to why it's back!
"Grr, I thought that was the snow over for this winter. What is this!?!?"
I wish I could have his coat in my size >w<
Keep Moving Forward
He looks adorable in the snow! Not that I don't have plenty of the white stuff around my house.
Oh he's so cute!! His eyebrows make him look extra grumpy! The snow at my place is all gross right now, or you would have inspired me to take Nim out, too!
Too cute as always! He definitely doesn't look happy to be out there, but I really like these shots of him. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

oh it looks pretty cold out there, thank goodness that coat is so floofy >.< Love the photos.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(02-26-2015, 10:53 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: He looks adorable in the snow! Not that I don't have plenty of the white stuff around my house.
Thank you!!

(02-26-2015, 11:19 AM)hyssop Wrote: Oh he's so cute!! His eyebrows make him look extra grumpy! The snow at my place is all gross right now, or you would have inspired me to take Nim out, too!
He's super grumpy! X3 Aww that's a shame! Snow's wonderful for sometime then it's just...gross. =w= I wish it just vanished magically instead of going all mooshy and muddy.

(02-26-2015, 11:46 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Too cute as always! He definitely doesn't look happy to be out there, but I really like these shots of him. :3
Thank you! And I'm sure he'll get over the horror of being out in the snow. But I'm also sure he'll hold a grudge.

(02-26-2015, 12:26 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: oh it looks pretty cold out there, thank goodness that coat is so floofy >.< Love the photos.
It was freezing! And it was raining as well. We were both pretty miserable when we got back indoors all soggy and cold. But I'm glad the photos were worth it!
Keep Moving Forward
Saaaam! Heart 2

Neko Mao's coat sure is soft and cosy, I wish I had one in my size LOL Sam looks ever so sweet in it...or should I say for his benefit, he looks very macho and grumpy and not at all something I wanna hug and squeeze? Tongue
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
His face says it all. XD
Still a cutie.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(03-01-2015, 12:53 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Saaaam! Heart 2

Neko Mao's coat sure is soft and cosy, I wish I had one in my size LOL Sam looks ever so sweet in it...or should I say for his benefit, he looks very macho and grumpy and not at all something I wanna hug and squeeze? Tongue
Yes. Lets just go with macho and grumpy... when in ear shot of him. >w>''

(03-03-2015, 02:17 AM)martah Wrote: His face says it all. XD
Still a cutie.
Yes! XD <3
Keep Moving Forward