Up to something...
Nim spent a lazy day in her room today, but I think she's up to something...

Nim, what are you researching?
"Nothing that concerns you... Hmmm, if I could summon something from the nether realm..."
[Image: 16026138614_a279f3b22a.jpg]

Okay, this looks suspicious.
"Sssh! I'm trying to concentrate!"
[Image: 16647025961_bc6a78c914.jpg]

I made everything in her room, and the dress she's wearing, and coat. The dress was supposed to be a nightgown, but it doesn't really look like one. Sweatdrop I also am looking for a better wallpaper option- I don't love the tan but it was my best option at the time.
Nim is so cute, and she seems like she has a bit of an attitude. xD I also love that little ouija board she has!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Nim is so cute. And so is her room. It's amazing you made her room so beautiful. You have a lot of talent.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
You are going to have to keep an eye on Nim!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's probably out to brainwash you into getting more Dals to keep her company.
Nice job making all those things! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It took me a while to figure out she was layong on the floor with her legs on the chair Oh My hahaha
I love her room! I wish I was that creative! I bet she loves it! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Ahhh! that little Ouija board!! Such a wonderful room for a wonderful girl! I absolutely adore her!!
And that first pose, so adorable.
(pretty sure Foxglove, my lil fairy, is jealous of her Ouija board. XD)
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(02-26-2015, 11:42 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Nim is so cute, and she seems like she has a bit of an attitude. xD I also love that little ouija board she has!

She has a lot of attitude. Sweatdrop It's hard now for me to imagine a Dal without attitude, but it was that grumpy face that drew me to them to begin with! Thank you! The Ouija board is a printout that I backed with cardboard, and the planchette is the same with wood and some seed beads on the bottom, for easier sliding. LOL

(02-26-2015, 12:28 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Nim is so cute. And so is her room. It's amazing you made her room so beautiful. You have a lot of talent.

Thank you so much for the kind words! Her room has definitely been a lot of trial and error- there's a mountain of failed things behind the stuff I've got right!

(02-26-2015, 12:29 PM)TrueFan Wrote: You are going to have to keep an eye on Nim!

Don't I know it! Depending on the speed of the mail, she may have succeeded in summoning something in the next few days...yay

(02-26-2015, 12:32 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's probably out to brainwash you into getting more Dals to keep her company.

I don't know if I could handle another one! Whacked I'm considering a Byul or an Isul; somehow I think they would be less trouble. Tongue

(02-26-2015, 12:46 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice job making all those things! smile

Thank you! I'm a nanny so I have a lot of free time at strange hours to work on them.

(02-26-2015, 08:42 PM)Chyntia Wrote: It took me a while to figure out she was layong on the floor with her legs on the chair Oh My hahaha
I love her room! I wish I was that creative! I bet she loves it! yay

Haha- I wondered if the perspective of that shot was clear! I think she's happy with her room, but I also think she would never admit it! yay

(02-26-2015, 10:41 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: Ahhh! that little Ouija board!! Such a wonderful room for a wonderful girl! I absolutely adore her!!
And that first pose, so adorable.
(pretty sure Foxglove, my lil fairy, is jealous of her Ouija board. XD)

Thank you so much! And the Ouija board is very simple to make if you have a printer and some cardboard! Foxglove could have one, too! I'd love to see Ouija boards for more dollys! LOL
She is so precious, although I think she might not appreciate being called that. wink
My Bianca's like "you have to call them? They don't just randomly follow you home?" Oh, Bianca.
Bahaha! Dals are wicked little girls, who have to watch them every minute or they get up to naughty things ^^;

I love that first shot of her reading with her legs up! Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The room you made is amazing! and she looks great in her new wig, suits her well. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~