Introducing Audrey, The Forever WIP
Audrey was a bait (scratched, nude doll) which was once a Varele obtained from Yahoo Japan.

She helps me learn how to customise, by having the dubious honour of being the testing ground for new techniques. She's already had 3 faces as I learnt to do freckles, wigging, chipping, pastels. I'm quite liking her nowadays though!

[Image: 16662579748_11851b60fd.jpg]
Audrey

[Image: 16664037449_dd14e8acaa.jpg]
Audrey
She's beautiful! :O I love her eyelids especially!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(03-18-2015, 01:27 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's beautiful! :O I love her eyelids especially!

Thank you so much! I've only recently worked out that I need a size 0000 brush and it's been fun patterning her eyelids. I've also really enjoyed painting freckles as well <3
(03-18-2015, 09:17 PM)melonbread Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 01:27 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's beautiful! :O I love her eyelids especially!

Thank you so much! I've only recently worked out that I need a size 0000 brush and it's been fun patterning her eyelids. I've also really enjoyed painting freckles as well <3

Aaah, such a teeny tiny brush! :O I didn't even know brushes came that small! But I'm sure it helps a lot with getting those small details precisely the way you want them. I actually have always wondered how people can paint such detail on eyelids and such without messing it all up, and now I know thanks to you. ^.^ Everything about Audrey though is gorgeous, and I do like the way you painted her freckles a lot too, but I'm just kind of obsessed with Pullip eyelids is all and I just love it when they're painted in interesting colors or when people add things to them! Heart
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's gorgeous! My first thought when I saw her was that she was a Posion Girl custom. Your work is sensational!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow, she's really cute!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
I thought Poison Girl as well! <3
She's so beautiful!! Her wig is cute too, did you cut it yourself?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

(03-18-2015, 10:57 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: She's gorgeous! My first thought when I saw her was that she was a Posion Girl custom. Your work is sensational!

(03-19-2015, 08:45 AM)whimsu Wrote: I thought Poison Girl as well! <3
She's so beautiful!! Her wig is cute too, did you cut it yourself?

Thank you so much for your kind words! Poison Girl is a huge huge idol of mine, I absolutely love her work. The dream is to win one of her dolls one day! She's one of the main reasons I wanted to try customising... I one day hope to be 1/100th as good as her haha.

I did give her a wig-cut actually! It was a hack (I say hack because I sure didn't manage to cut it daintily) of a Leekeworld wig.
She's really cute. The eyelids and lashes are immaculate and beautiful! For a test doll, she looks like a lot of love and hard work went in to her. Your style and creativity really shine through. I also really love her wig and eyebrows. She's got such a funky cool-girl look to her!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
She is amazing!! Poison girl also was my first thought!! I loved how you did the freckles!!
how did you do them? grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
She's very pretty!
(03-24-2015, 07:36 PM)Chyntia Wrote: She is amazing!! Poison girl also was my first thought!! I loved how you did the freckles!!
how did you do them? grin

I blunted the end of a toothpick and then used a watercolour mix of light brown And orange. I would dab it on and let it dry- depending on how long dark I wanted the freckles I would then remove them with cotton =)

(03-24-2015, 09:01 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's very pretty!

Thank you!
Ahh that is so very smart! I would have never thought about that!! grin Thank you for sharing!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I managed to get some new photos of her today, after all your comments I felt that maybe I shouldn't wipe her face and let her have her day in the sun! I might be loving her more and more now smile - thank you!

[Image: 16963937832_daea2832f8.jpg]

Audrey
by Another Banana, on Flickr

[Image: 16777580908_d6e89851bb.jpg]

Audrey
by Another Banana, on Flickr