MIB Veritas & Ala
I need price checks on both Veritas and Ala, please. Both of mine are MIB/NRFB. Thank you!
NRFB Veritas tends to go at about $180 on eBay.

Ala, although sold out, is not that popular. She was recently up on PS for - I think - $95. And Magma Heritage are still selling her for that price but she is on sale. You could maybe ask up to $130? smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(03-30-2015, 08:05 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: NRFB Veritas tends to go at about $180 on eBay.

Ala, although sold out, is not that popular. She was recently up on PS for - I think - $95. And Magma Heritage are still selling her for that price but she is on sale. You could maybe ask up to $130? smile

Thank you! That's quite helpful!