My new Dal (she's nameless)
Well, I got her, customized her and she is ready to go^^
As soon as she arrived I grabbed some fresh supplies and got to work. Now that she's finished I can sit back and look at her.
[Image: 17032797079_3e0b46f3f6.jpg]dal

Right now she's nameless... And now stockless, so I gave her these pajamas but they're a bit snug. I really do love the bright colors though.

[Image: 17032797239_50521816b0.jpg]dal
And here's a better look of namless' Makeup.

[Image: 17217275042_e787d69945_n.jpg]faceplate
Namless' before face (with one side wiped out and messed up...) until I "fixed" it.

[Image: 17217274882_abb336abf1_z.jpg]dal

Now she's a happy camper with her head put back together. I want a wig and chips (sounds like food) for her too, but I have to decide on colors. I guess Namless' will just have to wait on that. (I better not use that too often or it'll become her real name... (=_=) )
Congratulations on finishing her face smile Must be the eyebrows; she looks more cheerful than many Dals. Sort of "hey, what's up? what are we going to do today??" So, good job.
"Perfectly Perfect Polly"??... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aww, she looks like such a sweetie! I love her expression! You did such a good job on her! <3 I hope you find a name for her soon, too! :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks lovely, great job on her face up! She definitely does look less grumpy than some Dals! LOL Can't wait to see what you do with her wig and eyes smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
She is gorgeous!!
Such a cute dal with a sweet faceup--great work!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's so pretty, and her little outfit is adorable smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's a cutie!
Awh she's so adorable!!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Thank you everybody! It was quite alot of work, so I'm glad she turned out well! I wish my camera would pick up more of the blush and the other three moles on her face... I may take some more pictures later and see if any camera in my house can capture her better.

@Alliecat
Heh heh, I would call her Triple P for short ^^ I'm still choosing a name though.

@PullipPrincess
Thank You, sweet is actually what I was going for!

@Jencut
Yeah, I really wanted this Dal to be a bit less grumpy. I'm glad that comes through.

@Severity
Thank you! I'm glad you like her!

@KiraKira
Thank you (ô u ô)

@Missy_Crane
Thank you Missy, I liked the pajama too. I think pink went well with her.

@Cornflower Blue
Thanks (^^)/

@oonyaoo
Thank you! (>u<)
I really like your new girl! Her expression and style are both very cute and innocent Happy can't wait to see more pictures of her!!

P.S. Best wishes on choosing a name yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
She's really pretty, and she looks so adorable ! You did a great job on her smile
Well done! She looks really happy!
She is adorable! You did a great job!
She is so lucky to have so many admirers on this thread!
I concur with PullipPrincess, she looks very sweet. I've always thought of DAL as "the angry one" but yours has a child-like innocence. You did a really lovely job.