Vroooom!!!
Despite the really unseasonably chilly and wet weather here in the UK I did manage to get a photo of my Tulip and Linden out and about on their Vespa scooter the other day!

[Image: 18077543380_7fcc8347c8_z.jpg]

Tulip is a rewigged Blood Red Hood
Linden is a Natsume
They look like an Italian movie, all atmospheric and just plain gorgeous!
Awwww.....thank you so much!That is just so kind!!!
Very cute, they look so nice together!
This is really cool and is such a pretty picture! I love the scenery, and the dollies are adorable, and their little Vespa is just too awesome! x3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you both so much! I really like BRH and Natsume together, and I have seen that a few other people have this pairing too.

I had to 'over' edit the photo as the light has been really flat and indifferent in the UK this past week *sigh*
Oh and I got the Vespa from ebay for my Blythes, but it works better for the Pullips!
That is a great shot, love it! Heart 2 (Does anyone else hear Eddie Izzard's voice going "Ciao!")
Thank you and hahahahaaa at the Eddie Izzard "Ciao!"....that did did make me laugh!
Gorgeous shot! Those two look very cozy on the scooter together smile
Thank you so much and I agree! They look very cosy indeed!
They look adorable on their Vespa! I wonder where are they going? ~

Tulip is such a Fashionista. That hairstyle suits her so well Heart with that sassy face she'd make a great 20's flapper girl, haha.

So cute, thanks for sharing their little adventure! Happy
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you so much! And I have no idea where they are going..........I have learned not to ask! LOL!

And I love, love, love the BRH default wig (both colour and style) but it is so much easier to play with a doll who has short hair!
Haha, that's really cute. I'm amazed at all the dolly-sized stuff you can get. What a great little scooter. I like her cute bob too -- yes, long hair can get to be a bit of a mess if you have them out much.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you so much.

And I really do I love hunting for doll-size props.
Mind if I ask where did you get her dress it's gorgeous?