PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
Fun reflections in the hand-washing pic!

All the pics are fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Haha, the last pic is awesome! And I also love the ones with Petra, especially the second one.
Lovely pics! My favourites are Petra's portrait and the one where Daesani is is giving her the dandelion - Petra looks so darling there, and somewhat surprised (yet happy) by the gift smile

And Daesani is fierce. She's rocking that blonde look! I actually had to look up your makeover thread, because I remember myself preferring the strawberry blonde wig - not anymore, this light blonde seems like it was made for her!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thanks, everyone.  
Not feeling very good about doll photography at the moment... those photos were among many more lost with the crash of my laptop.  It was absolutely idiotic to not back up more frequently, and I'm just sick about what's been lost.  My first trip to a computer shop on Tuesday was a fail.  They sent it away to a data recovery place, but I have to prepare for everything being lost.  The guy I could have driven to see, who made such great claims, didn't return phone calls for an appointment.  I ended up sliding into letting the other shop send the drive away.
If I didn't downsize & watermark them all for Flickr, I could've recovered a lot there.
I absolutely HATE digital stuff.
So I haven't been feeling much like taking pictures -- that & the fact I'm probably on borrowed time with the "old" drive in the laptop, till a new one gets here, then have to go all through the frigmarole of setting it up... so I haven't much felt like loading this one with more photos.

Anyway, a little solace from nature in the garden this afternoon...

[Image: 50121443501_9d8b5526b9_z.jpg]
Daesani, with a bunch of lovely lilies I got in a pot last year & hoped they'd get through the winter.  The tiny clump had 23 flowers so I was happy.

[Image: 50121443306_6eb467e916_z.jpg]

[Image: 50121669277_2da178eff4_o.jpg]
Miki is our resident botanist... some of her first photos were with an orchid, so that's kind of become her thing.  She found something strange in the garden.

[Image: 50120876898_2e7840805d_o.jpg]
She's not really dressed for investigating alien flowers, but she managed.

[Image: 50121443661_35dd2c639c_o.jpg]

[Image: 50121669177_ffbfdc0e01_z.jpg]
Even if she had to get a boost for one of them.

[Image: 50121443411_b50de99526_z.jpg]
I think this will be interesting....

Finally, Penny with a quick pic for the Dal House.

[Image: 50121669537_4f3efb5f7a_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lovely blooms and lovely girls. How can even Penny not be impressed by a big punnet of strawberries?
I love the batch with Miki, it really looks like she's ex³ploring alien jungle.
The ones with Miki are cute - particularly the one where’s she getting a boost from Daesani to look at the top.

And I bet Penny is grumpy cos she can’t eat the entire punnet.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh they're all just lovely, and feel so warm and ... make me wish summer was actually sticking with the sun here, instead of a lot of rain.
Awww! Echoing everyone else's comments, and adding that I love Daesani's little barrette. Keeping my fingers crossed for your data recovery!
Sorry to hear about your computer! I hope you can get the data recovered. Such lovely dolly pictures smile

Lovely pics! I can never get enough of photos of dolls with real flowers smile

Miki is so cute (love those corkscrew curls!), and looks so determined. And surprised - I cannot blame her though, Sempervivum flowers do look like a weird alien has taken the plant over and is now emerging grin (I wonder why they bloom like this, it's so... unexpected) But when the tiny flowers open and the top looks like a half-dome made of flowers, that's very beautiful.

I'm sad to hear the guy who originally offered to help disappeared just like that sad I hope the place the computer shop sent the hard drive to will be able to recover your data. For the awful money these places ask for such actions, I'd like to believe they try their best.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Impressive foliage up there in the far north during your relatively brief summer season.

You could upload full-size images to Flickr but make them private. Use Flickr as a photo backup. But then, if you're going to go to all that trouble, it would be easier to simply back things up on an external drive.

You're using this down time to shop for an external drive, right?

I hope the data recovery place is successful.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The berries one! Love it.

Haha reminds me of the one I took of my Alice piggy eyeballing a piece of cake.
Thanks, everybody.
Still in computer limbo. The new one arrived & at least eBay's global shipping didn't destroy it, but of course it's not "familiar" & I have to spend time sorting out settings & so on, plus a driver was missing; probably won't be the only one... feh Irritated
Yes, I do have an external hard drive. I was just colossally stupid & lazy Cry

(07-18-2020, 06:55 AM)Loona Wrote: Sempervivum flowers do look like a weird alien has taken the plant over and is now emerging
I'm determinedly not looking up anything about them, because I want the fun & surprise of watching the flowers open for the first time. I canNOT figure out why they've decided to bloom NOW... I've had them probably 15 years and they've never bloomed!! Is that their lifespan? Are they like the ahinahina that blooms at the end of its life...? I could look that up too, but I might accidentally see a photo LOL so I haven't.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Glad the new computer has arrived, hopefully you'll get settled with it soon.

Well that's a good idea, being surprised by the flowers opening smile