Finding New Paths
Finding a Lake ✿ADAW 24/53✿

I've been biking every day as of late and on almost every ride I find something new which is truly awesome! Just today I found this lovely little Lake today and I just decided to bring clarke without even knowing where we'd end up! The lake was very pretty it had tons of little lotuses and frog leaf sitting things??? It was so beautiful and Clarke said she wants to come back to see if there's mermaids!
What a lovely picture! Nice to see green instead of white!
Lately, around here (southern NH), and where you are, the weather has been consistent and pleasant!
(06-13-2015, 10:26 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: What a lovely picture! Nice to see green instead of white!
Lately, around here (southern NH), and where you are, the weather has been consistent and pleasant!

Its been so lovely but very humid! I've gotten used to it though anythings better than a 5 feet of snow! Unfortunately were expected thunderstorms tomorrow which totally ruined my plans to do a doll family photo sly

OMG I just realized I put this in the blythe section (If its possible to move it to the pullip section can someone do that Sweatdrop )
We did not get a thunderstorm today but yes, a bit humid for 80 or so.
Humidity just sucks the life out of me. Dollies can't stand it either.

Maybe Sunday might be a better day.
What a lovely area you've happened upon. Clarke really stands out amongst all that greenery!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite