Imogen's Adventures Vol 2 (Spring)
I'm kinda (very) late uploading these, but back in May I took my favourite Blythe girl Imogen out for a day of cycling in the countryside smile

[Image: z0yiVYv.jpg?1]

[Image: CxzPYGC.jpg?1]

Past the river (and the house where I grew up!) is one of my favorite routes. It's so peaceful, and it smells great right after the rain - very earthy and sweet smile

[Image: 597dPDq.jpg?1]

[Image: hjCBfir.jpg?1]

We stopped here on a bench on top of a hill and let the breeze drift by as we caught our breath.

[Image: Q2g37Xg.jpg?1]

[Image: 4EG4vBZ.jpg?1]

The view from here sure is beautiful. Just green and blue as far as the eye can see.

[Image: lDbEbXI.jpg?1]

[Image: jbYnvEy.jpg?1]

The nice thing about a quiet country road is...nobody there to stare at you as you squat in a field taking photos of your doll Dead LOL

[Image: JFlWyYb.jpg?1]

[Image: 1Ju58Mt.jpg?1]

You can tell it was spring - the cherry blossoms were in full bloom! I've always had special affection for this beautiful flower, which is why I asked Imogen's wonderful artist Bee to paint her eyelids this way. I think she did a great job, don't you? ^^

[Image: OAstzqJ.jpg?1]

[Image: vEyb4aq.jpg?1]

You might recognise the pony from another of my photo threads! He's a funny guy. He's very friendly and seems to like making special guest appearances during my dolly photoshoots, but he loses interest fast when he realises the dolls aren't edible LOL

[Image: WvIIs0J.jpg?1]

[Image: m7c0eW0.jpg?1]

So many flowers in bloom! Unfortunately as you can see in the final shot, Imogen managed to lose the wing from her bee charm somewhere on this adventure - but her mummy went back and dug through dirt and leaves till it was found again xD (oh the things we do for our dolls!)

Thanks for viewing! Till next time, Imogen and I hope you enjoyed her adventures!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Such a pretty little girl, I love how her character comes out in every photo. It must be fun to have her as your model smile
Oh, what wonderful countryside! (I want to imagine that ridge (?) on the horizon is Watership Down smile )
She looks completely content in many of these photos; it's that little smile. I was going to ask, before I scrolled down, "Is that the same pony?" LOL And it's amazing that you managed to find that missing wing.

(08-27-2016, 09:33 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: The nice thing about a quiet country road is...nobody there to stare at you as you squat in a field taking photos of your doll
Haha, -- yes, this!!
It looks like such a fun outing. I would love to go biking and dolly photographing!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Imogen is such a cutie!
(08-28-2016, 01:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Such a pretty little girl, I love how her character comes out in every photo. It must be fun to have her as your model smile

Thank you! She is a lot of fun to photo grin

(08-28-2016, 12:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh, what wonderful countryside! (I want to imagine that ridge (?) on the horizon is Watership Down smile )
She looks completely content in many of these photos; it's that little smile. I was going to ask, before I scrolled down, "Is that the same pony?" LOL And it's amazing that you managed to find that missing wing.

Thank you! Haha yeah, I did not expect to find it again. Mercifully I had a bright idea and thought to look back on all the photos as a timeline - was able to pinpoint whereabouts she'd lost it, and the rain hadn't washed it away xD very lucky!!

(08-28-2016, 01:45 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Imogen is such a cutie!

Thank you, CB! She sure is, probably my favourite dolly of all...but don't tell her and give her an ego, haha Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Awww, she is such a sweet Blythe!! :Heart: Her freckels look so pretty on her and gives her such a sence of innocents!
Oh I am so happy you found her missing bee wing! Looseing any part of a doll can be quite scary. One time I lost one of my Eos's (or both) elbow pads and backtracked until they were found. Imogen is so lucky you were able to find it for her^^

Haha, I'm glad the pony did not make Imogen a snack either. XD She is just to pretty to eat!
(08-30-2016, 11:30 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Awww, she is such a sweet Blythe!! :Heart: Her freckels look so pretty on her and gives her such a sence of innocents!
Oh I am so happy you found her missing bee wing! Looseing any part of a doll can be quite scary. One time I lost one of my Eos's (or both) elbow pads and backtracked until they were found. Imogen is so lucky you were able to find it for her^^

Haha, I'm glad the pony did not make Imogen a snack either. XD She is just to pretty to eat!

Aww thank you! Heart

and wow, I'm happy you were able to find your Eos's elbow pads! Losing stock is so annoying, especially on a rare dolly like her xD