Kenner love <3
Had to take a few pics of my beautiful girl. Now I need a name for her. I'm so not good at finding names for my dolls.

[Image: 18732223900_a690243ba9_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18297354394_4604e9bf26_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18299230573_28518af8d8_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18732177920_0f570d007c_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18922733901_f6fbbf1d4f_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18893565746_b5ff9d3d18_z.jpg]Kenner love by Mona, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
What about Daisy?
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

She's SO gorgeous ! She looks like a Matilda or Milly to me Heart I'm sure you'll find the perfect name for her.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Thank you Heart. I really like Daisy vertefae. So sweet and suitable.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
She seems like flowers to me smile
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Blossum? What ever her name is, she looks sweet in that outfit.
She's sooo much prettier and sweeter-looking than the Blythe I'm used to seeing online. Is it because she's a "Kenner?" (sorry, I don't know much yet about Blythes!)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you Heart. Yes, the Kenners are the original vintage Blythes only made in 1972. There is something very special about them, and they don't look quite like the newer models. Well the newer models have never been made exactly the same, just similar, some more than others smile. That's how I can keep this girl as she is, already perfect, while every other Blythe I want to customise wink. And I think I will stick with Daisy as her name yay.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Daisy is perfect for her!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congrats on your vintage treasure. I want her hair!! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you grin.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Kenners are so special. Daisy is wonderful and perfect. Congrats!
The Kenner threads have been bumped up and I'm becoming aware of just how cute these girls are (uh-oh Rb_bigO) . Pardon my late comment, but congrats on your pretty girl Bee!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Kenners I'm sure are a dream come true! I'd kill for one but my bank account sure wouldn't.