Regina Erwen <3
I swapped two pairs of eyechips to remove those foiled eyechips and gaze corrected her yesterday. I even managed to open her without too much trouble. RBL+ can be a bit strong on the glue between faceplates and scalp so I soaked her first with a good result smile. I just had to do this as I want to save her for customising by some famous customiser. We shall see who I can get, so I wanted to just do this so I can enjoy her more while I wait. She might not keep the red pair when she has been customised, but I like them with her current look smile.

[Image: 19146512135_335e386d9d_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 19149961501_b3b72ff6bd_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18523948874_e10660782c_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 19146444625_9ea81e3004_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr

I got the new Lalatroop hat I bought second hand this morning, so Regina tried it on wink:
[Image: 19120315916_edcc783bf9_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Lovely, Bee! I really like those dark chips. Who is the base doll?
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Love her! grin

I think maybe every Blythe looks better gaze corrected - it's like they're looking innocently up at you Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I like the pale lavender chips the best with her current faceup.
(06-27-2015, 08:36 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I think maybe every Blythe looks better gaze corrected - it's like they're looking innocently up at you Heart

I totally agree for those front facing chips! I have a girl with sleep eyes (i.e. the spring on the eyemech isn't attached to anything), and I just learned that you can manually roll the eyes a bit - so I can make her gaze corrected for the front facing chips, and leave the sideways looking ones a bit lower. The best of both worlds for me smile
The stock girl is Regina Erwen Tinnu smile. And I finally had the right girl for the pair of eyechips I painted and kept for myself, I sold the 3 other pairs in this colour so I guess I should paint more wink.

Thank you all Heart. I always prefer them gaze corrected. That vacant stare the front facing chips have is a bit creepy wink.

The lavender chips certainly are lovely Cornflower, I kept those and the green stock ones and I think I will keep it that way smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Oh! Thanks, Bee, I missed hearing about her!