Imogen's Adventures
Took these a while ago but been too busy to upload ^^; Immy's packages from Miema and Coolcat arrived on the same day, so we played in the garden for a while and then went to the park to show off her new outfit Heart

[Image: Xg4Mk4F.jpg?1]

[Image: DXYWtQl.jpg?1]

[Image: nhNw4P3.jpg?1]

[Image: DV17Lrj.jpg?1]

[Image: B5ccVw4.jpg?1]

[Image: v1oRb86.jpg?1]

Her dark eyechips are handpainted from Bee's Dreamland. They glitter so prettily in the sun! ~
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She looks beautiful, I love her little unicorn dress.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute in that outfit and with the cute hairdo Heart grin. I naturally love that dress since I got the same for my Cadence wink. I must say she looks wonderful in purple yay. I hope you post the photos in my flickr group wink.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She is just so precious. I love how her lids match her dress.. SO CUTE!
She looks like she's just loving the sunshine in the eyes-closed photos. The unicorn outfit is really cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love her new hairdo! She's so cute!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(07-05-2015, 03:07 AM)Marilyn Wrote: She looks beautiful, I love her little unicorn dress.

Thank you! Heart

(07-05-2015, 04:53 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute in that outfit and with the cute hairdo Heart grin. I naturally love that dress since I got the same for my Cadence wink. I must say she looks wonderful in purple yay. I hope you post the photos in my flickr group wink.

Haha thank you Bee! Heart 2 yes, when you said Miema had purple unicorn things I had to investigate. I looove their clothes, they're so cute and well made, Imogen has a few on the way ^-^

And of course! (I'm sorry, that group is totally going to be Imogen spammed LOL )

(07-05-2015, 05:09 AM)Zora Wrote: She is just so precious. I love how her lids match her dress.. SO CUTE!

Thank you!! Yes it was a happy coincidence LOL

(07-05-2015, 01:54 PM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks like she's just loving the sunshine in the eyes-closed photos. The unicorn outfit is really cute.

Aw, thank you. I love how relaxed Blythes look when their eyes are shut!

(07-06-2015, 11:21 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love her new hairdo! She's so cute!

Thank you, Kira! grin
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(07-07-2015, 01:26 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Haha thank you Bee! Heart 2 yes, when you said Miema had purple unicorn things I had to investigate. I looove their clothes, they're so cute and well made, Imogen has a few on the way ^-^

And of course! (I'm sorry, that group is totally going to be Imogen spammed LOL )

Ah yes, Miema has a endless amount of cute creations, it's a struggle to try and ignore them in my flickr feed or Facebook Tongue. I try to only buy when there really is no other choice wink.

Haha, I want that group to be spammed with pics of my creations, so I can look at them all in one place yay. No need to miss the girls when I can look at all the pretty photos Heart.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She's such a sweety and that outfit is perfect for her!
Thank you, CB! ^-^

Haha in that case Bee, I will spam away LOL you're right, it'll be an amazing thing to see all your girls shown off in one place!
More Immy! We went walking far on a sunny day, and found a field with a beautiful view ^-^

[Image: GB2PNW6l.jpg]

[Image: qpUtiXil.jpg]

[Image: 14dbJ5Bl.jpg]

We stopped near a pretty church to rest. We were surrounded by flowers ~

[Image: TVBCvWcl.jpg]

[Image: zNtX85Ll.jpg]

[Image: LwppJS0l.jpg]

On our way home we stopped in this field because, well, you can actually see my house in the background!! xD It was very breezy here and there were some cows, but I assured Imogen they didn't eat Blythes Tongue

[Image: RfFThHpl.jpg]

[Image: 1N0iJvgl.jpg]

Thanks for viewing! yay (More of Immy and her new friends Josephine and Daphne coming soon!)
(08-31-2015, 12:11 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: ... there were some cows, but I assured Imogen they didn't eat Blythes Tongue

Too crunchy LOL
How cute... my first thought on the first photo was, the countryside described in "Watership Down"... the fields and pretty countryside, especially with that ridge in the distance. It looks like you had a lovely time out. The little anchor dress is great too!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
LOL

Thank you! Yes, we do have some lovely countryside around here. As long as the sun is shining...in the rain it can get very muddy xD glad you enjoyed the pictures! yay