A Grand Adventure!
Bianca and I are going on a grand adventure!

[Image: 244nw5k.jpg]

[Image: 1605rna.jpg]

(I will update with more pictures when I have them! grin
Ooh, that looks exciting! Have fun!

Sitting at the gate:
[Image: vypsao.jpg]
She's such a cutie in her wa loli outfit, wanna give her a squishy hug! blush she looks like's she's looking forward to an exciting trip!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yay grin Looking forward to the story. The photo of her at the window is so cute! Be safe and have fun!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks ready for an adventure!
Cool! Can't wait to see the more photo of the trip! Have fun smile
She looks adorable and like she can't wait for the adventures! Safe travels and have loads of fun!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Well, I got distracted by being on vacation, so here are the rest of the pictures!

[Image: 2m78e8x.jpg]
Bianca was exhausted from her big day travelling (and really excited to get this present of a cute kigurumi!) It was made to look like my cat Pillow (but it's impossible to tell since she's not wearing the hood, oops)

[Image: bi6mao.jpg]
And then we went to an anime convention! (I brought Bianca in my purse but she mostly stayed in my purse)

[Image: t7l4qs.jpg]
That was also pretty exhausting, but Bianca now has three floofy kittens (they will probably prove even -more- exhausting!) I haven't thought of good names for the kittens yet; suggestions are welcome!
Aw, cute kitty kigurumi and cute kittens!
Names for Bianca's white kittens: Marshmallow, Meringue and Marzipan!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
So cute! She looks great in both outfits you put her in! ^.^ And it's Lily from Kiki's Delivery Service!!!!! <3 They're adorable!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

those kittens are adorable!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Looks like you are having a great time, Bianca sure does look cute in that suit, looking forward to seeing her with the hood!

First names that come to mind for white kittens are snowball, cotton, salt, frost, Lotus, lily, and Misty.
Or maybe the 3 Musketeers: Athos, Porthos and Aramis