miniatures release thread
Those ears are adorable and they also have some cute cat buttons.
I'd dint know about subscription! Thank you alliecat.

Cornflowerblue, I got those kitty buttons hahahah too cute
[Image: D025BC18-CD88-4250-9C10-965DB7D9A4AD_zps8bzjuxse.jpg]

Found this at Target today on an endcap near the luggage section. The backpack is a bit over-sized but I think it looks cute!
THIs is how all backpacks look on my son smile thanks for the post ! I love doll size backpacks
That backpack is cute! I have at least a Bratz one, maybe one other and they seem too small for the Groove family. I'll have to look for these.
(10-10-2017, 11:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That backpack is cute! I have at least a Bratz one, maybe one other and they seem too small for the Groove family. I'll have to look for these.

They had another that was blue and green I think? I love patterned backpacks so I bought the one in the pics above but your stores may have even more variety! Good luck.
we went to ikea and i thought i already found every single item for dolls smile to my surpise at the section for shoe racks, hangers and hook i saw these little chairs. If you follow the link you will see more photos with dolls. I think these chairs are very nice for dal, byul, yeolume. pullip can sit with legs bent to one side. I wonder if i can paint them , black furniture is really not my thing smile

[Image: 38141694282_60184a7787.jpg]IKEA fjantig cost hanger shaped like chair. Perfect size for dolls pullip comparison with rement daiso Barbie chairs

I also saw these miniature toys in walmart, i didnt see the price for them. Target carries blind boxes of these toys and identical ones but this walmart had much better selection than target.

[Image: 24144137498_2fbd93bd76.jpg]Walmart you section squishy toys, dolls, Barbie clothes
I love the miniature Gumby and Pokey! Now that's a toy I grew up with. The camera looks like a great size, too.

Target has some really cute ugly Christmas sweater ornaments that will probably fit the boys. I picked up a couple yesterday, but have yet to see if I can get them on without cutting them open in the back. More to follow...
I am so weak against those sweathers smile I better check thank you
Love all the miniature items you posted, Offgenemi.
Thanks for the pictures. Happy
I'm a fan of Gumby and Pokey. My daughter bought the miniature Polaroid camera back in June when we stopped at a Cracker Barrel restaurant. They had several miniature toys in their gift store.
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
[Image: 38397455512_80482dcc4e_z.jpg]
Target sweater ornaments - the embellishments are mostly stuck on with glue. I may try pulling them off.

[Image: 26652606489_fce5d14289_z.jpg]
Back view
These are cute!!! I am so weak against these ornaments sad my target here is very small I wonder if they have them
Ooh, I really like the back of the blue one... I'll have to be on the lookout at Target.
They are cute. But if you want to use them, you have to cut the backs and put in velcro, I take it?.... eeek, sewing... I'm out XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Unless the neck is stretchy enough to slip the body through it.