Feedback for GreysPrincess
Please post feedback for me here if I buy/sell/trade/etc with you!

I also have feedback at:
MHArena.com (GreysPrincess)
MonsterHighDolls.com (GreysPrincess)
Craftster.org (Greys Princess, craft swap feedback)
+1 as a buyer!

GreysPrincess bought wigs from me. Quick payment and she let me know when the wigs reached her. I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. Would love to transact with you again.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as buyer
I got a doll for her from TM and she paid for everything very fast. She was very easy to communicate and she also informed me when the doll arrived safe and sound smile
+1 as a buyer

GreysPrincess bought custom Isul from me and was a dear when postal services took ages to update tracking and deliver. Great communication and prompt payment. I would recommend GreysPrincess to anyone. Thank you for adopting this little cutie! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a seller/kind helpful person

GreysPrincess picked up 2 dolls I really wanted from TM, deboxed them and sent them quickly over to me. She saved me much money & she did it because she is a good person. Thankyou again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
A+++

I bought a Dal Lucia from GreysPrincess. Communication was great, the doll was packed very well. I would gladly buy from again
+1 as a buyer!

GreysPrincess bought a Tuesday Morning special from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a leftover body from her. Another great experience (see above). Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I bought some clothes and everything was as quick and efficient as always, Fantastic person to deal with.
+1 as a swap member

GreysPrincess made a beautiful set of stickers for her swap partner. Stickers were shipped within deadline and arrived safe and sound.
Thank you for joining the swap, it was a pleasure! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as seller

Bought a Tuesday Morning Taeyang, and it arrived promptly and very well packed. Thanks!
+1 as seller

Bought a Byul head, and Greys was very patient with me while I was deciding. Arrived quickly and well-packaged. Great transaction.
+1 as a seller.

Very sweet and very good prices! 10/10 would recommend just for the fact you used packing peanuts!
+1 as a buyer

swift payment, timely friendly comminication, Greys is a pleasure to deal with.
+1 as a seller

I bought a doll in March, and Greys kindly agreed to keep her till PUDDLE to save shipping charges. I'd be happy to do business again. Thank you grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]