A Whole New Look For Amethyst! Update 7/19/2015
I loooooooooooooooooove her!! I love her vivid new colors! nice job :]
Woah, you are getting better and better! Her eye make up is so neat! I think these colours suit her wig even more. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(07-20-2015, 09:29 AM)martah Wrote: Woah, you are getting better and better! Her eye make up is so neat! I think these colours suit her wig even more. smile

Thank you so much~! ^///^ I've been trying to push myself to do even better each time I work on a faceup and I'm a bit more confident in my abilities now than I was before. :3 And I agree, I think the colors go much better with her wig, too! :3

(07-19-2015, 11:53 PM)Zora Wrote: I loooooooooooooooooove her!! I love her vivid new colors! nice job :]

Thank you so much! It makes me really happy that you like her that much! ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wow, she is beautiful! I love her vivid colours. You did a great job on her faceup!
Your girls are so beautiful! And a very pretty new faceup.
(07-21-2015, 11:36 AM)MercyTiara Wrote: Wow, she is beautiful! I love her vivid colours. You did a great job on her faceup!

(07-21-2015, 12:41 PM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: Your girls are so beautiful! And a very pretty new faceup.

Thank you bothso much! Sorry it took me awhile to respond, I was in the middle of moving and haven't been online much. :3 I am really glad that you both like her new look! ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I really do love the colours you have have used for her.......she looks fabulous!
You must be thrilled with her.