Poll: Round 8 photos--vote for your favorite!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Just one of the Gang by Isminity
0%
0 0%
Cat Attack by Cornflower Blue
31.25%
5 31.25%
See Leila, he is just being friendly by Marsian
37.50%
6 37.50%
Let the cat in by Alliecat
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 8--Voting Time!
Hello! I received four entries for Round 8. Place your vote for your favorite!

The theme for Round 8 was "Pets: Real or Pretend".

Isminity's entry---Just One of the Gang
[Image: 19271913964_d569131fdf_z.jpg]

Cornflower Blue's entry--Cat Attack
[Image: 19255435993_1c7ac13487_z.jpg]

Marsian's entry--See Leila, he is just being friendly!
[Image: 19676965978_2e25a295b1_z.jpg]

Alliecat's entry--"Let the cat in"
[Image: 19868284732_9e66bcaeee_o.jpg]

Voting will run through July 25. To the winner go the spoils of getting to pick the next round's theme.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I... can't... pick. I like them all equally. straight
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
These are all too cute!! I love the ones with the real cats and can appreciate how hard it is to snap a photo when the cat is still (well, some cats are more still than others, lol), and the doll hasn't fallen over etc. And the expression of poor Leila hiding behind the couch is priceless!
...if he's just being friendly, why has her arm disappeared up to the elbow down his throat..? Rb_x
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
These are adorable! CATS! Heart 2 and Leila is just too cute hiding behind that couch.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I know my cat hates to have a camera pointed at him. After I snapped the photo with him sleeping, when I came back from downloading the photo to look at it on my computer, he had left poor Sebastian standing there by himself.
All those adorable cats! Hard to pick, I like them all. I can only imagine having to tiptoe to position Sebastian, or just have to wait and be patient for the cats to take a desired pose!
Congratulations, Marsian! Your photo received the most votes. Please PM me when you've chosen the next round's theme.
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks KiraKira!
It was fun seeing what everyone did for this one. Congratulations, Marsian -- it was a cute idea smile
(I hope your little doggie isn't getting too conceited after beating out All Those Cats!! wink )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats on the win, Marsian! Funny that the only dog photo beat out all the cats.
Thanks guys! I realy must say i admire all your real cats pictures! Specially since some did not pose willingly and dislike cameras. They look beautifull (pics and cats!) *wishing i had a pet cat*

Doggie is always excited, panting and drooling all over the place. wink has been since he entered barbies house somwhere in the '90s. (or was it the '80s not sure.... )