Esme - myufish Custom Squall
I finally got my myufish custom Squall put back together. Her head was very loose and spinny and I thought some Teflon tape would fix it. But it turned out to be more complicated than that and I had to resort to some apoxie sculpt to tighten things up.
[Image: 20101991135_35c309365c_z.jpg]
She's wearing one of the Darling Clover dresses I bought at PUDDLE. It turns out Nostalgic Lir's stockings are a perfect match for the dress and a pair of Hotdotz shoes completes her outfit. Those big, T1 feet really limit her footwear options.

[Image: 19913977590_2fac648176_z.jpg]
Ugh, hair on the face. slash There's something odd going on with her eyemech that I haven't figured out yet, but sometimes her eyes aren't lining up when I move them from side to side. A previous owner had padded the faceuplate to make the eyemech set farther back so her eyelid paint wouldn't get scraped up when closing her eyes. I couldn't tell if that's what the problem is or not. But I got tired of messing with it and reassembled her. I'll come back later and have another go at it. In the meantime, I can enjoy looking at her beautiful new faceup.Heart
So pretty! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Wauw her face-up really is super pretty!! smile
I hope you can figure out the eyemech problem CB!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Pretty. Maybe the eye thing will be her personal quirk...? Some people have not-quite-lined-up eyes...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's gorgeous! :O I didn't even notice the eye thing you mentioned in your pictures of her.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thanks! Yes, I'll go with the quirky eyes for now. I didn't shift her eyes to where it looks really bad.
She is stunning! The dress is very pretty too and matches her face up nicely.
I did notice that there was something different about her eyes, but I honestly thought that you did what Sheryl Designs dolls have, where the eyes can be positioned differently.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Quirky eyes or nit, that is one pretty girl! Face up, dress, deer and setting all just match up perfectly!
Gosh! She is just so pretty......I love her face-up.
And well done on sorting out the loose head.....they sounded like a BIG job!

She looks so adorable with her little deer companion too!