The Butterfly Guardians
[Image: 20225521198_cd56d2be7c_c.jpg]Butterfly Guardians ✿ADAW 32/53✿ by Antique✿Wolf, on Flickr

Arbella seems to atteact allot of attention in the house, from brass dogs (or well soon to be) to ...butterflies?? She has no idea why but they always seem to follow her everywhere never touching her but just around.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Arbella has a brand new wig (or well month and a half new >.> ) Its a very pretty blond brown mixture and its down to her knees. I like it allot more then her old one it made her seem a bit too mature
Very cute and dreamy smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Alliecat hit it on the nose: DREAMY. It's such a lovely photo and I like the new wig.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
So dreamy! It looks very lush, too.
She is a beauty! I would follow her if I was a butterfly! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Oh wow she is absolutely gorgeous! And that is a lovely picture smile I have a DSLR but I seriously suck at editing pictures. I need to do a little research or buy photoshop lol!
What a gorgeous photo! Love her outfit, too!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Oh what fun and how clever....magical!
Dreamy is the perfect word to describe this photo. It's lovely.
Lovely picture and doll, I like her new wig, reminds me of milk tea sort of colour.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
pretty smile
Awww Greggia! LOL I love this model!