Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics)
Its been a while since I took any photos of my girls (bad me frown) but I'm trying to pay a bit more attention to them and some of them have had some new chips and/or wigs and have had a couple of new frocks bought for them Happy

So whilst these are not great artistic photos LOL I wanted to show off a couple of them now they're all dolled up LOL

Hermione had a broken eye mech and had gone somewhat cross eyed so I fixed that and gave her some new chips and a pretty spring floral dress

[Image: her2_1.png]

[Image: her1.png]

After a couple of different wigs and chip combinations Poppy has finally settled on having bright red hair and green eyes Happy So here she is rocking her new look with a cute balloon print dress

[Image: pop1.png]

[Image: pop2.png]

And the girls together

[Image: HampP1.png]
Those dresses are gorgeous!
Lovely! smile (And that red wig is sooo cute! smile )
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
smile I love my little Byul girls smile
Aw, they look adorable! I really like the print of the fabric used for the light green dress, too. Now I will engage in a futile search to find it somewhere.
The dresses are cute. And even though I'm not a Byul fan I think Hermione's new eyechips are really nicely colour-coordinated with her hair. Glad you could take some new photos of your girls smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love the dresses for the girls.......lucky them!
Your Byul girls are so cute! Hermione's eye chips are really striking. I didn't realize what a difference bang length makes until I saw both of your girls together. The longer bangs on the red wig change the Byul face and eye shape, the name Poppy suits her to a T. Adorable!
Your girls are looking lovely. The dresses are adorable. Happy
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(08-16-2015, 10:51 AM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: Your Byul girls are so cute! Hermione's eye chips are really striking. I didn't realize what a difference bang length makes until I saw both of your girls together. The longer bangs on the red wig change the Byul face and eye shape, the name Poppy suits her to a T. Adorable!

Thanks all smile Polly I agree about the bangs my favourite girl Ysabelle was the first Byul I got and she looks totally different once she was re wigged

[Image: 6150967e-13dd-4ee5-ab57-caa477d7c499.png]
Lovely dresses! smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
they look adorable! And what a difference a wigs an chips can make, your girls look lovely!