New outfits!
There has been a huge cloud hovering our town since Saturday resulting in an endless rain... I was hoping that the cloud would have moved over last night as I am enjoying a day off today, but nope. So making the best out of a wet situation, I decided to do some sewing for my dollies. These are the results:

New Outfits!

Teagan gor a new hooded shirt, but it turned out a bit to short and tightish so i'll pass that to the girls and remake it.
Teagans's new outfit Teagans's new outfit

Anna got new tights, a dress and a jacket/blazer.
Anna's new outfit Anna's new outfit Anna's new outfit

Tesca got new jeans and a sweater.
Tesca's new outfit Tesca's new outfit

Enough pic spam for now! LOL
Wow! You're very talented-- great job!

I love the name Teagan, by the way smile
Cute outfits and you're very productive! I recognize the pants Tezca has on as a pattern from a Doll Coordinate Recipe. I made a pair of those and made the mistake of using a stretch denim. They ended up way too big for a Dal.
Wow, those are cute. A very productive rainy day indeed! I put off even sewing buttons on things!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks!!! I guess it is productive, but mostly it helps me take my mind of stuff and relax. That is untill stuff isn´t working out or having to use the seam ripper for the x/billionth time because I didn´t pay attention on how I´m placing the pattern pieces before sewing...again... LOL

CB: yes the pants are from a DollyDolly book. For me i learned something about fabric quality: I thought I used a nice soft and thin fake jeans but since its a poly blend it started to fray insanly, so now it´s all bulky and thick due to the additional zigzag ´lock´seams.

I saw someone selling pdf doll coordinate books on etsy, I´m guessing they are scans. Will look that up on Friday to as this person is selling them cheap (about $5 per book!)
Wow, I'm very impressed. Everything looks so cute and coordinated. (You should post this on the Dal House Forum!)
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
That is so impressive! I love what you have made for them all...........lucky dolls living with you!
Many thanks again!

@true: Will do that! wink Having a big laugh at myself here: I didn't even notice how cordinated the outfits are untill looking back at the group picture. I mean I did choose the fabrics, yarn and buttons to match but I did not conciously chose them to match the dolls eyes... :LOL:
aww they look amazing! c:
I love them, they look very well made <3
(08-23-2015, 11:19 PM)Marsian Wrote: Many thanks again!

@true: Will do that! wink Having a big laugh at myself here: I didn't even notice how cordinated the outfits are untill looking back at the group picture. I mean I did choose the fabrics, yarn and buttons to match but I did not conciously chose them to match the dolls eyes... :LOL:

Anyone interested in the Dolly pattern books to try before buying the real books, this is the link with the pdf books:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dollyebook?ref...eader-name (There are probably more sellers but this is the one I stumbled upon)

You may not realize it, but that person is reselling pirated downloads they got for free to unsuspecting buyers. Most likely in unreadably-compressed format (I have a pdf of My Favorite Doll #13, which I own IRL, and the pdf version is mostly illegible-it's too small.)

It costs a bit more, but please buy the books. >__>; Or at least don't give any money to people reselling them. The ebook-pirates in Etsy are a huge pet peeve of mine. The rest of us crafters struggle to make ends meet, and they roll in the money from stuff they didn't even make. ;___;

Those books are NOT legit downloads! The sellers are faking!

I hope I'm not coming off as too harsh. It's honestly not the pirating aspect of it that bothers me as much as the fact that they're SELLING downloads the buyers can probably get elsewhere for free- and making money off of it! It's like a triple whammy. :'x
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(08-24-2015, 12:20 PM)fishy Wrote: Those books are NOT legit downloads! The sellers are faking!

I hope I'm not coming off as too harsh. It's honestly not the pirating aspect of it that bothers me as much as the fact that they're SELLING downloads the buyers can probably get elsewhere for free- and making money off of it! It's like a triple whammy. :'x

Thank you so much Fishy! Not being harsh at all. Did not realise they are selling illegal stuff! So glad I bought the real physical books and never downloaded from these 'sellers'. Removing link right away!
Those outfits are so cute!! I especially love the outfit you've made for Anna! smile
Wow! I really love your Dal Tezca! Great job LOL