Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAH/MH Bargain Hunters thread!
Found a deal on Monster High or Ever After High dolls online or in a store? Share it here.

I'll get things started...
Mattelshop currently has a special for 20% off everything that does not have a fan favorite badge from now until 9/7 midnight EST.

This thread is for store sales such as Amazon, Target, Toys R Us that type of thing. This thread is not to be used for personal sales.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Might want to check local Walmarts I found ever after highs Hat-tastic Briar and Spring Unsprung Cedar for $9.50 each at a semi-local store might stop at the local ones tomorrow to see if I can find any other Spring Unsprungs or Hat-Tastic dolls.
I just got an email Mattel is offering an extra 29% off for the next 3 days code SPOOKY20

20 not 29..darn clumsy thumbs
I think all MH age currently 25% off at TRU through Halloween.
I don't know much about these doll lines but my Tuesday morning is full off older releases (I assume) they started to drop into the clearance section
(10-30-2015, 06:41 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I don't know much about these doll lines but my Tuesday morning is full off older releases (I assume) they started to drop into the clearance section

Same here, but no 17" girls yet.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
The 17 inch girls still haven't shown up in a lot of stores yet, I think it'll be a while before they start showing at Tuesday Morning.
I just saw target is giving some discounts on several types of dolls including target exclusive monster high dolls. But again I am no expert on their prices smile
(10-30-2015, 11:07 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: I just saw target is giving some discounts on several types of dolls including target exclusive monster high dolls. But again I am no expert on their prices smile

Seems like there is a 12 hour 50% sale for a few MH dolls on toysrus
One day only sale on Amazon, the 17 inch ghouls Frankie, Draculaura and Clawdeen are $17.99 and there are some other great markdowns too!

I totally used this as an excuse to finally order myself a gigantor Frankie.
Amazon's Exclusive Draculaura Collector's doll is 40% off:

http://amzn.com/B00T03U5J4
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I missed that 17" sale and now want Frankie!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Monster High/Ever After High are 40% off this weekend at Toys R Us, my stack of TRU reward points/gift cards as well as my wishlist have been completely decimated LOL .

Hubby stopped at TRU and picked up the ones I ordered for in store pick-up on the way home from work (EAH Bunny/Alistair two-pack & all of the MH rockers) and I've got a big box coming with a bunch that had been on my wishlist for ages but I have been trying to be good and wait for sales now I'm glad I did as it only ended up costing me like $18 out of pocket Happy
(04-16-2016, 12:55 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Monster High/Ever After High are 40% off this weekend at Toys R Us, my stack of TRU reward points/gift cards as well as my wishlist have been completely decimated LOL .

Hubby stopped at TRU and picked up the ones I ordered for in store pick-up on the way home from work (EAH Bunny/Alistair two-pack & all of the MH rockers) and I've got a big box coming with a bunch that had been on my wishlist for ages but I have been trying to be good and wait for sales now I'm glad I did as it only ended up costing me like $18 out of pocket Happy

Does the 40% off apply to the 17" girls? Innocent
Yes though I believe all of them are sold out online now but the sale is good in stores as well. I can't drive right now (broken leg) otherwise I would have raided the local store myself to see what they had in stock.