Introducing Henri
So I have a whole list of Pullips who have caught my eye, as well as some Taeyangs and Isuls, but Dals tend to leave me cold. So who does my second big doll end up being?

Dal Monomono

I couldn't resist the hairdo. She came up for sale (nude) here, and I'm so glad I got her.

I've actually had her almost two weeks, but first I had to make her some clothes, and then I had to find time to actually photograph her. I've named her Henri, and here she is...

[img]Henri3(pumpkin)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I still have to take her picture with Nickolaj (my first doll, a Taeyang), and also make her some more clothes. I love how I thought making clothes for a girl doll would be easier, and yet the only thing I've figured out how to make so far is T-shirts and jeans smile

I also got a Pullip Cinciallegra in the same transaction, but as she is both nude and bald, I'm going to wait till I get her a wig and some clothes before photographing her. (And that might be awhile.)
edit: nevermind. The problem seems to be on my end. The photo showed up as soon as I posted.

Screams sassy, doesn't she? Congrats on the new girl!

Speaking as someone who's been in this hobby for years, starting a sentence with, "I will never buy…" almost guarantees you will own the doll at some point. XP
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Haha. I'm not a big Dal fan either but I have to admit some of the owner photos are really cute. Congratulations on your two new girls! It looks like your dolly family's growing quickly (like that never happens LOL ). That's a cute shirt -- I don't sew so I appreciate the effort that goes into making little doll outfits.
Looking forward to seeing more photos.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Monomonos have a way with them Heart 2 Congratulations on what will probably NOT be your only Dal grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Ah, it pains my heart to hear that people don't like Dal! I hope Monomono changes your mind!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Quote:edit: nevermind. The problem seems to be on my end. The photo showed up as soon as I posted.

Nope, it wasn't you... It's been so long since I posted a photo that I did it wrong the first time, then corrected it smile

Quote:Congratulations on your two new girls! It looks like your dolly family's growing quickly

Definitely quicker than I planned, and with two dolls I didn't quite expect, but I'm very pleased with my purchases. No more new dolls for awhile now, though, as I want to spend my dolly allowance on shoes and clothes and a wig. (Of course if another bargain comes along...)

Quote:That's a cute shirt

Thanks! I made a ton of them for Nick, too... I'll have to do a photo shoot soon. Shirts are fairly easy once you get the hang of them. Jeans are an enormous pain, and all of mine have turned out a bit wonky so far, though they look pretty good unless you pull up the shirt and look at the waist/ butt area. So they work OK in photos, luckily. Dresses/ skirts are still not working out for me sad

Quote:Congratulations on what will probably NOT be your only Dal

I don't know, I think I might be a one Dal kind of girl. Though I admit Ra Muw is kind of awesome looking in pictures.
I love those clothes you made for her....well done!
Thanks smile
She's very cute! Monomono was the first dal that stole my heart(although she wasn't the first dal I bought). Congrats on your new girls! <3
When I started collecting Dal, there were five. I liked the other four better at first, but Monomono is my favorite now!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats! Monomonos are adorable!
She's cute. When I first got into the hobby, I didn't like Dal very much. But I think I've come to my senses, as now I like Dal more than Pullip.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Dal has a way with her. You think you're immune to her charms, then WHAM! You have a Monomono; she's a gateway Dal.

Monomonos are a lot of fun, I hope you really enjoy her.
Love the panda top! Congrats on your Dal. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Quote:she's a gateway Dal.

Bwah! That cracked me up smile

She is definitely winsome.