Amongst Flowers
Amongst The Flowers ✿ADAW 41/53✿

I had time to do a little shoot today so I decided to photograph one of my favorites Margo I'm a little unhappy that some of her hair is in her face but oh well.
I really like the colors of this shoot so I decided to upload it anyway!
I hope you guys like it!
However I'm kinda considering getting Margo a Gingery wig with baby bangs and curls. But I'm not sure yet so let me know what you think!
Really cute. The colour scheme is lovely. Photoshop effect on the focus, or Lensbaby?
The hair in her face just looks like she's been pushing her way through the flowers -- quite natural. Finding stray hairs after you've finished the shoot is annoying, but sometimes it works smile
It can be hard to guess what a different wig would look like. A new wig can make such a change! When I was thinking about changing Daesani's hair, I photoshopped a picture of a wig I was interested in, onto a photo of her, to get an idea of how it would look. You could try that...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lensbaby! I try my best not to use photoshop to try to make pictures as raw as possible (But of course this rule is constantly being broken without even the slightest hint of regret )
Oh thank you! To be fair It's not as bad as it could be but like when there's something on your face you can't help but obsess over it!
Also super good idea I think I might try that for sure!
What a gorgeous photo and it won't hurt to try a wig with a fringe. It will look so different!
(10-11-2015, 06:05 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: I had time to do a little shoot today so I decided to photograph one of my favorites Margo I'm a little unhappy that some of her hair is in her face but oh well.

It's a beautiful photo! The colors are absolutely perfect for Autumn. She looks so serene and graceful. Heart I don't think I would have noticed the hair had you not mentioned it. Tongue
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Love your Rovam! She has the perfect coloring for fall flowers. I usually check Flickr for a doll in a similar color wig to get an idea of what she will look like.
She's so pretty!

I wouldn't be too upset over the stray hairs, I wouldn't have even noticed them if you hadn't pointed it out!

I think she'd look wonderful in a ginger colored wig, especially since Rovam has such an orange-y face.
I think she will look nicer in a ginger wig smile I love the colors on that photo.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Oh my. What a delight for the eyes! A winning shot, beautiful amber tones. The color of her eye shadow, the shade of the flowers (marigolds?) and the patterns in her shirt come together so perfectly! Mind if I save it to my desktop sometimes to look at it every now and then? With your username on it of course.
Thank you all so much it means allot to hear your nice words! I will try and photoshop it to see what it looks like then I will go from there grin

(10-12-2015, 01:06 AM)VowsofSilence Wrote: Oh my. What a delight for the eyes! A winning shot, beautiful amber tones. The color of her eye shadow, the shade of the flowers (marigolds?) and the patterns in her shirt come together so perfectly! Mind if I save it to my desktop sometimes to look at it every now and then? With your username on it of course.

Go right ahead! Thats so nice of you! I think these are Marigolds I'm going to be honest Im no good at identifying flowers LOL
I'm not sure if it's quite the color you're going for, but I have a ginger wig(real carrot from Leeke) that I could try on my Rovam, too, if you want!
(It's this wig: https://www.flickr.com/photos/deadlynova...452519944/ )
Oh that's such a similar color to the one I was thinking about! If you could do that, that would be awesome!
It's no problem it only took about two minutes out of my day. xD

My indoor lighting isn't the best, but I hope this at least helps you a little and gives you somewhat of an idea of what she'd look like in a wig of a similar color!

I think it looks great, like I thought, the orange-ish tones really go well together! (I might re-wig my Rovam in a similar color one day, if I ever decide to change her from her stock wig!)

[Image: 21916416059_950fefc951_z.jpg]For Pink Haired Freak by Haley, on Flickr
OMG I really really like the color! Thanks for the help I will so try it out eventually!
What a beauty! I do like the contrast of the wig a lot and her face up matches beautifully with the flowers. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~