Photo shoot featuring Nikolaj and a rather grumpy Henri, also introducing Mathieu
So first of all, I've managed to acquire my second Taeyang (a used, rewigged Tantus from the boards here). I have named him Mathieu. Isn't he cute?

[img]Mat2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I decided to do a general photo shoot of all three of my presentable dolls (the Pullip I bought in September is still bald...), and to show off all the clothes I've gotten the boys. Henri is a bit upset about this... I keep finding deals on Taeyang clothes on the board here and using my allotted doll money for that. I swore I would buy some girl shoes this month, and then a nice deal on a bunch of Tae clothes came up... sorry Henry. Next month, I swear!

Anyway, here's Henri with Mathieu...

[img]HenriandMat2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

The boys meet...
[img]NikandMatmeet2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

...and become fast friends

[img]NikandMat1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Mathieu in his new tux (I can't decide if he looks like a magician or a waiter!)

[img]Mat8<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Still friends... I'm in love with the denim jacket

[img]NikandMat4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]NikandMat3<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Nikolaj, looking dapper...

[img]Nik14<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Mathieu does dapper well, too..

[img]Mat6<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri's all, "Talk to the hand."

[img]HenriTalktotheHand<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I took some fun Halloween-themed pictures, too, but I'll save them for another day.
They're all so cute!!

I'd definitely understand you taking the deals on the boy clothes, girl clothes are so much easier to find, you can get those anytime! I don't think you could explain that to a Dal, though.

Your boys and Henri all look adorable, my favorite photo is the one of Mathieu in his tux!
your family looks fabulous. Both boys rock their new clothes and Henri .. well Dals are not huge on patience but I'm sure she will get her turn LOL

My favourite is the fourth photo, they look so natural together and I love their shirts smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Yup, gotta jump on those boy clothes when you find them. Mathieu really does do dapper well. But then I'm rather partial to Tantuses in general.
Yay, you have another dolly smile They do accumulate, don't they! And oh my... once you get looking around at clothes, especially if they're bargains, it's really easy to go overboard. I've bought more doll outfits in the past year than I have for ME in several!
In the third photo, they look like they're saying, "So hey, are there any girls around here?" LOL My favourite pic is Mathieu's blue shirt & vest.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-19-2015, 12:26 PM)Alliecat Wrote: In the third photo, they look like they're saying, "So hey, are there any girls around here?"

lol. Henri wants clothes, the boys just want some girls smile