A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too [Dal Ra Muw]
So some of you may remember that, about a month or so ago, I bought that horrendously yellowed and faded Ra Muw that showed up on eBay.

I was planning on trying to get rid of the yellowing on her face and eyeglobes, but once she arrived I completely fell in love with her, yellowness and all. I actually think her yellow eye globes look really neat, and the yellow on her face is only noticeable if she doesn't have bangs/fringe covering the line her stock wig caused.

So I left her like that. Her body had the worst of the damage, and I took her off of it immediately.

I've had her for quite a while now, but I decided not to take photos until she was completely finished, with her new wig and eyes and body. Her eyes and body both arrived the day before she did herself, so that got taken care of quite quickly, but her wig didn't arrive until today.

Why? The seller FORGOT TO SHIP IT. They marked it as shipped and forgot to actually ship the package until I messaged them after a bit of time with concerns about why the tracking wasn't updating. Sigh.

Anyways.

Meet Electra Heart!

[Image: 22315283005_1af24366d6_z.jpg]A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 22302291642_0a8e480d2d_z.jpg]A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too by Haley, on Flickr

She is basically what happens if you smoosh together little traits of two of my absolute favorite singers, Marina and the Diamonds and Melanie Martinez.

[Image: 22127530698_ac855fcafc_z.jpg]Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end by Haley, on Flickr

She's named after Marina and the Diamonds album "Electra Heart" and the song with the same name, although, admittedly, that's probably one of my least favorite of Marina's songs. But the title makes a great name!

[Image: 22325648711_58aaa4bffb_z.jpg]Only living, living in the dark by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 22302099502_d532d73672_z.jpg]Only living, living in the dark by Haley, on Flickr

Electra is ready for Halloween!

[Image: 22288927456_d6d127a143_z.jpg]Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end by Haley, on Flickr

I'm very glad I bought her, I've already bonded with her so much. <3

[Image: 22314883135_2950f8df37_z.jpg]close your eyes, sleep for days by Haley, on Flickr

I can't wait to see how she fits into my dollie family. <3
Oh she's a cutie! Also my favorites are Melanie and Marina too omg!!
Thanks!! <3

Oooh, glad to find another fan!!!!
What a total cutie pie! I love the Marina and the Diamonds reference ;D I've actually named one of my own dolls Marina after her... I swear, I'm only slightly obsessed XD

I had something similar happen to me as you did with her wig :/ But at least in my case, the seller claimed to have gotten injured in an accident. "Forgetting" is totally not valid in my book tt
Thank you!!! grin

Aaah, that's awesome!

The seller in my case didn't actually say they forgot, but their reaction after I messaged them and them giving me a new tracking number clearly showed they forgot. -_-
What a cutie! I love her eyes. Glad the rescue has a happy ending smile
Beautiful wig, very Melanie. Electra Heart looks great! Heart
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
It's nice to hear about damaged dollies getting fixed up smile You did a good job and she looks cute now!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you all so much! <3
Awww I was wondering how you did with the rescue on this girl. She looks adorable smile Congratulations.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
What a sweetie! Looks like a successful rescue attempt to me!
Aw, such a total cutie! It's so lovely to see rescue dolls go to great homes where they are polished until they shine Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Adorable! She looks wonderful !
I remember her from eBay , you really helped her shine. She is adorable but I get the feeling she don't like it if I try to cuddle her smile))
She's awesome! You've done a great job with her!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/