Who's that girl on the train?
So today I got a suprize in the mail, my boyfriend bought me a pullip yuri with a MIO wig smile I've been eying her for a while but didn't have the funds for her so it was very sweet of him. Her name is Seohyun!

I decided to take her to run some errands! [Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

Also I'm not really the biggest fan of this wig on her. I like the color but I think something with less volume
What a sweet boyfriend! She is so so sweet!
Awww, that's so sweet!

She's very cute! <3
Awesome present! She makes a lovely commuter. wink
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks everyone!

(10-21-2015, 06:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)

I wanted a wig more like this wig but I still like it more than her stock wig!

I actually went to the end of the line and waited for everyone to get off. I kinda rushed a bit!
Congrats! Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper.
Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~
What a great guy, I'm a bit jelly smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.
What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(10-25-2015, 12:29 PM)AliceMR Wrote: What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL

There needs to be a doll wig rental service. Rb_x
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(10-25-2015, 10:54 AM)Brill Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.

Oh, I see! Tongue Very fitting, like when Seohyun only smiles a little at photo shoots.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

ah! I love her outfit, its too cute
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr