Some pretty pastels and a new addition!
It seems I've been lurking recently... time to change that!

Anyway, these are just some photos that have been hiding around in my camera for a while and I decided to finally share them haha LOL

Kirakishou

I was meandering around Tuesday Morning a month or two back and to my surprise, I found a certain little Yeolume hiding out on one of the top shelves!

The New Girl
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
So pretty! smile

I love Yeolumes. They're so underrated. smile Very cute in person.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Ah, they both look lovely! I don't see enough pictures of Yeolumes, they do seem really cute. The doll in the first picture has gorgeous eyes, I'm not sure if it's the lighting but she looks like she has cat eyes? (Which is AWESOME.)

Her outfit is great too...I kinda want that cape in human size, hehe.
Oh these are so so cute and I love yeolumes!
Your girls are cute -- and congrats on your Tuesday Morning treasure smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-22-2015, 11:48 AM)fishy Wrote: So pretty! smile

I love Yeolumes. They're so underrated. smile Very cute in person.

I know right!?! They are just so adorable! Especially in person... I just wish I could get around to ordering a non-bendy body for her LOL

(10-22-2015, 12:44 PM)Skippyandjif Wrote: Ah, they both look lovely! I don't see enough pictures of Yeolumes, they do seem really cute. The doll in the first picture has gorgeous eyes, I'm not sure if it's the lighting but she looks like she has cat eyes? (Which is AWESOME.)

Her outfit is great too...I kinda want that cape in human size, hehe.

Thank you! And yeah, Yeolumes are truly underrated... their cute little faces are so adorable xd
Yes, I really like my Lilly's eyes, and they are cat-like! The cape is actually from my Romantic Pink Alice, but ever since I made Lilly try it on, she hasn't taken it off! LOL

(10-22-2015, 12:54 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Oh these are so so cute and I love yeolumes!
Thanks! I do too! I think I might just have to scout out that other one I left behind at Tuesday Morning (my wallet couldn't handle another girl) and I may end up customizing her!

(10-22-2015, 01:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Your girls are cute -- and congrats on your Tuesday Morning treasure smile

Thanks Alliecat Happy it was really cool finding her!
Congrats on finding a Blackberry Yeolume! You don't see too many of them around. Is that the first Rozen Maiden of Kirakishou?
Wow, your girls look amazing. Tha first photo is really fantastic. I love the lighting and how fierce-yet-soft she looks. Very evocative shot... Keep sharing your pics!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
(10-23-2015, 12:34 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on finding a Blackberry Yeolume! You don't see too many of them around. Is that the first Rozen Maiden of Kirakishou?

Thanks, and yes; it's a shame that they didn't choose to make more versions of her sad
She is actually! I found for on Jauce a year or two back for an absurdly cheap price around my birthday Tongue

(10-23-2015, 09:43 PM)MercyTiara Wrote: Wow, your girls look amazing. Tha first photo is really fantastic. I love the lighting and how fierce-yet-soft she looks. Very evocative shot... Keep sharing your pics!

Thank you!! It means a lot to me that you say that yay
(10-24-2015, 12:21 PM)AliceMR Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 12:34 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on finding a Blackberry Yeolume! You don't see too many of them around. Is that the first Rozen Maiden of Kirakishou?

Thanks, and yes; it's a shame that they didn't choose to make more versions of her sad
She is actually! I found for on Jauce a year or two back for an absurdly cheap price around my birthday Tongue
Wow, great find!
I love Kirakishou and that dress is perfect grin Nice seeing you posting photos again smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(10-24-2015, 06:15 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: I love Kirakishou and that dress is perfect grin Nice seeing you posting photos again smile

Awwww thank you!! blush It's nice to be back!

I really can't seem to find anything else to put her in besides this dress LOL it looks so fancy on her!
Kirakishou <3 she looks gorgeous in that outfit and congrats on little Blackberry!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~