Katoya x 2
I adopted a second Katoya from Fishy here on the forum to rewig and rechip, since I wanted to keep my first one stock. So that will make them cousins rather than twins. The burning bush is providing a vivid background while it's displaying its full fall color.
[Image: 21817968473_7c60113891_z.jpg]
After my stock Katoya fell off the deck railing (see the Daily Photo thread), she felt safer sitting down for this one.

[Image: 22251395668_04d1d784a7_z.jpg]
She's even safer inside the crate.

[Image: 22252298739_3df7839190_z.jpg]
And finally, standing. But this time with the crate behind her to help her stay upright.

[Image: 22439086145_6bd27851f0_z.jpg]
The new cutie says "Hi!"

[Image: 22439081395_42301e9c6d_z.jpg]
They're wearing these Lori by OG outfits from Target. I liked how the first one I got fit my Pukifee, so I picked up some more. But I like these two much better on the Dals. The purple tights are too short and wide for a Dal, so she's wearing the green top with a pair of Bratz pants. The red and black houndstooth pants are a little big in the waist and short, but they work with taller boots. I added a button to the leopard print jacket. The Dals can even wear the boots if you put thick enough socks on them.
So that's who fell off your railing!

One of my Katoya's has fallen off of railing when I tried to get her to lean against it and she fell through....neither of mine can stand up at all because they have very floppy waists. sad

Your girls look so adorable! Katoya looks perfect stock or rewigged and rechipped! And I love those outfits on them!
Aha, the photo shoot succeeds... Lovely colours. The new girl is sweet. Stock girl looks like she doesn't quite trust the photographer... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love the photos and how the background nicely matches the colors on the pretty girls you have smile
I got the same doll clothes. As for the purple one I open the foot part with a seam ripper and folded and sew a hem. Obitsu 23 cm body can wear is as short thights now smile I love the green outfit. That one looks good on half of my dolls smile
I love their style!
Nice outfits! I like their style LOL

The bush in the backgrond looks nice with your fierce Dal duo.
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thanks for the nice comments!

Yes, DeadlyNova, my first one has a very floppy waist, which wasn't helping her to stand.

Offgenemi, I've been considering opening up the bottom of the purple tights to make short leggings. I wanted to see what other dolls they might fit first, in case someone else on the shelf can wear them as is.

What I really wanted to do was raise awareness of this relatively inexpensive line of clothes as an option for anyone looking for something for Dals to wear. But I get bored with taking a quick pic in front of the posterboard, so outside we went!
The colors are very fitting for autumn smile I really like your modified Katoya, that wig is striking on her.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I want Katoya now... She looks even better rewigged!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
So cute! I love their outfits!