Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 inch
The 28" ones are kinda dissappointing. Review here: http://life-in-the-monster-haus.tumblr.c...eous-ghoul Could have been much cooler!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(11-04-2015, 01:03 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Since I already have regular basic Frankie and Draculaura (and no interest Gooliope) I'm gazing at Clawdeen. She's so pretty!

I liked the look of Frankie enough that I went to an actual Toys R Us to get her, and for the money I wasn't disappointed. I ordered Draculaura from Amazon and I plan to pick up Clawdeen the next time they're on sa-- oh wait. Nice work Amazon. upside down

[Image: monster-high-frankie-dracu-wait-what.jpg]

Yup. That's the Draculaura they sent me. -.- Long story short, I'll keep her and get the real thing next sale. (Maybe my dream will come true and they'll release the Amazon exclusive version in 17".)

Clawdeen is really pretty, but the hair begs for a spa treatment out the box. I don't know what they put in it to give her curls but the texture is atrocious which is sad given that her hair is thicker than Frankie's and has beautiful colors.

(11-04-2015, 01:37 AM)fishy Wrote: ...would it be possible to use one of these to make a giant Big Pullip without spending $200 on a giant obitsu?

Has anyone tried that yet..? :?

Personally, I wouldn't want this body for a Pullip. I don't like the extreme sway back but I overlook it for MH because they're supposed to be ghouls and monsters. I'm not sure if Ever After High girls have the same body shape, but for anyone thinking of using Madeline Hatter as a base I've read that the polka dot stockings are molded/painted on.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I am hoping they release a Ghoulia soon too!

I just got the 17in TRU exclusive Elissabat today. Will get some photos to share tonight or tomorrow. This is also my first Monster High doll ever.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

[Image: Elissabat1.jpg]

She is very hard to photograph with her pale pink skin. As I was trying to get a good photo of her to share I kept telling her she was as hard to photograph as a real vampire.

Anyways overall I like her a lot. Her outfit and shoes are perfect. I do need to sand down some seams on her arms and legs. I also need to trim her hair a little bit, there is a bunch of straggly strands hanging way past the majority of her hair.

Tomorrow I am gonna try to get some better photos of her to share with you all.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I just got one of the big dolls from my brother for my birthday! His fiance's little girl picked it out for me. She's not one of the regular characters, but she's so fun! She comes with a bunch of extra stuff and her hair is such a pretty combination of color. I think she's 28". I didn't even know they had dolls bigger than 17".
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
(12-02-2015, 10:02 AM)Kanamai Wrote: [Image: Elissabat1.jpg]

I love her! I may have to swing by TRU to pick one up, but after the Christmas rush is over.

(12-06-2015, 04:02 PM)zayne Wrote: His fiance's little girl picked it out for me.

That's so sweet!
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(12-06-2015, 04:02 PM)zayne Wrote: I just got one of the big dolls from my brother for my birthday! His fiance's little girl picked it out for me. She's not one of the regular characters, but she's so fun! She comes with a bunch of extra stuff and her hair is such a pretty combination of color. I think she's 28". I didn't even know they had dolls bigger than 17".

Yea, they are a Walmart only thing. I found out about them while researching the 17in ones.

(12-07-2015, 11:06 AM)Marilyn Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 04:02 PM)zayne Wrote: His fiance's little girl picked it out for me.

That's so sweet!

Yeah, she was getting rid of all her regular size dolls a while back and her mom saw all my pins on Pinterest for customs and asked if I wanted them instead of donating them somewhere. That's why she picked a MH as a gift.

The 28" dolls are not a large reproduction of the smaller dolls, though, and have a handful of odd quirks, but I think she is still very pretty. I love the color of her hair and her little glasses. smile
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
I got myself Draculaura today! Im thinking about getting her repainted but shes so cute!
(04-08-2016, 11:27 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: I got myself Draculaura today! Im thinking about getting her repainted but shes so cute!

If you like her face you might want to leave it be. Rumor is that they're going to change the look of the MH line. Cry

[Image: pC9xtVNl.jpg]
[Image: ImxfoTzl.jpg]
(found on DollfieDreams.com)

Hopefully someone is just trolling because I really don't like the "new" versions.
I actually kinda like the new versions very very sweet! Now I wish I left her be... Oh who says I can't order another one haha.
It's interesting... the new versions strongly resemble a lot of the repaints I see. I wonder if that had any influence...
that will be the last of the MH dolls for me!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Found NRFB 17" Madeline Hatter at local GW for a song. I could get to like these girls.
Hi,

I had to go to a TRU X-press store to get a ShriekWrecked Gooliope doll, and her hair feels really....nylon-esque to me, but she's still really pretty with that blue hair, and now....

I really wish that I had all of the Frightfully Tall Ghouls, even though I could never, ever have room for any more of them!LOL

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2