A few photos of Kuhn
Oh how I love the new girl, let me count the ways…

1…
[Image: Kuhn-babs-dress-03.jpg]

2…
[Image: Kuhn-babs-dress-01.jpg]

[Image: Kuhn-babs-dress-02.jpg]

For an unplanned impulse buy, I'm really in love with her.
[Image: Kuhn-closeup.jpg]
Heart 2

She and Bijou (Banshee) are already thick as thieves:
[Image: Kuhn-Banshee-babs-dress-02.jpg]
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
She looks so cute in that dress. :3 The trim of it matches her eyes. ^.^ She and Banshee (I love the name you gave her, by the way! Bijou is the name of my little pet pig. She's all black with a little white diamond marking on her forehead! x3 <3) look good together in that last photo. smile Also, I got a Kuhn recently too, and like you, I really adore her, a lot more than I thought I would, actually! She's so gorgeous!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks much better in the dress you chose for her. It brings out her pretty eyes smile
(11-11-2015, 11:33 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Bijou is the name of my little pet pig.

Oooooo! You have a piggy? Heart Post a photo!!! I love pigs. I sometimes make my husband drive the long way when we head east because there's a local farm that has about a half dozen of them penned right off of the roadway and I love to see what they're up to.

(11-11-2015, 11:38 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She looks much better in the dress you chose for her. It brings out her pretty eyes smile

Thank you! Would you believe that's a Barbie dress? I have a few on hand because I don't like to leave the ladies laying around naked—I get too many weird looks, even from family! upside down—and most of their stock is a little too delicate for everyday wear. Here are the dresses in full:

[Image: Kuhn-Banshee-babs-dress-01.jpg]
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
They're both lovely! Glad you are happy with your new dolly smile Wow, the closeup...! She looks very stylish in that dress. Yay for Barbie outfits that fit!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Sometimes the unplanned purchases work out better than expected! She looks pretty good in the Barbie dress, too.
(11-11-2015, 11:56 AM)Marilyn Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 11:33 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Bijou is the name of my little pet pig.

Oooooo! You have a piggy? Heart Post a photo!!! I love pigs. I sometimes make my husband drive the long way when we head east because there's a local farm that has about a half dozen of them penned right off of the roadway and I love to see what they're up to.

Yes! ^.^ Along with a dog and two cats. :3 Aren't pigs just adorable and so much fun to watch? I love hearing their happy grunts and snorts and seeing their tails wag!

This is Bijou:

[Image: Bijou_zpsnyk4rb1x.jpg]

This one was taken before we secured her pen to a board, since we couldn't find any other way to keep it down. She used to push it and tried to lift it up all the time. ^^;

[Image: Bijous%20coat_zpsgh2mcz5d.jpg]

[Image: Bijous%20coat%202_zpsuvowrfyp.jpg]

And these are pictures I took of her during her dinner time while she was wearing the little pink coat my husband and I got for her. xD Unfortunately, we couldn't get one of her while she was inside the house since she wouldn't stay still (meal time is almost the only time she stays in one place, other than when she's asleep in either my lap or my husband's) and we had almost no lighting to work with outside on the porch. It was really cute seeing this fluffy pink thing trotting around the house though! x3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(11-11-2015, 12:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: They're both lovely! Glad you are happy with your new dolly smile Wow, the closeup...! She looks very stylish in that dress. Yay for Barbie outfits that fit!

(11-11-2015, 12:48 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Sometimes the unplanned purchases work out better than expected! She looks pretty good in the Barbie dress, too.

Thank you both! And yes, Barbie outfits are hit or miss, but for $3~ish/ea I take a chance. What doesn't work out usually gets donated to whichever friend's daughter I'm seeing next. Paying it dolly-forward, indoctrinating the young… Tongue

(11-11-2015, 01:28 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: This is Bijou:

[Image: Bijou_zpsnyk4rb1x.jpg]

OMG! I want one!!!! Look at her sweet little snout! Special 2 Love her pink coat...she's got style. That's one charmin' **BLEEP!** pig!
They certainly don't look like Barbie dresses. I am always on the watch for Barbie clothes smile)) I got a few, I can't help it they so nicely priced smile)

Bijou , the little piggy is super cute. I never saw a pig close. She looks adorable smile
AAaaahhh, she's so gorgeous!! I love her lips so much!
Wauw your Kuhn is gorgeous! And nope would not have guessed they would be Barbie dresses! I will keep my eye out for them wink!

Oh myyyy Princess Bijou is adorableeeee!! I also want a piggy but we need to redo the garden first so hopefully next year one will make its way over! They do say the get quite lonesome....did you ever experience that with Bijou?
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(11-11-2015, 11:38 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [Image: Kuhn-Banshee-babs-dress-01.jpg]

Oh wow! I really love the one on Bijou, the style of it is adorable! <3 And that dress on Kuhn really does suit her. :3

(11-11-2015, 01:51 PM)Marilyn Wrote: OMG! I want one!!!! Look at her sweet little snout! Special 2 Love her pink coat...she's got style. That's one charmin' **BLEEP!** pig!

LOL She is definitely such a cute little thing, and she knows it, too. ^.^ And she does have some excellent style, doesn't she? She could become a fashion icon for pigs everywhere!

(11-11-2015, 02:43 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Bijou , the little piggy is super cute. I never saw a pig close. She looks adorable smile

Thank you so much! Pigs really do have sweet faces, and they can be very expressive, too! yay

(11-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Oh myyyy Princess Bijou is adorableeeee!! I also want a piggy but we need to redo the garden first so hopefully next year one will make its way over! They do say the get quite lonesome....did you ever experience that with Bijou?

Thank you so much~! I hope you are able to finish your garden and get a piggy of your own, soon! You'll love having one! :3 And yes, it's true that they can get lonely. Once you gain their trust, they always want to be near you. Bijou always follows me around the house, and once I sit down, she wants to be in my lap. x3 And if my husband and I have to leave the house, we kind of have to tell her goodbye first otherwise she gets really fussy. However, from what we've gathered, it's not exactly recommended to get them another piggy companion, even if it's a pig from the same litter as them. Pigs seem to like being an only pig child and would rather have your attention all to themselves.

*Sprites made by me*

They look so so cute together! I love your girls! Honestly they make such a good pair!
(11-12-2015, 03:38 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Oh myyyy Princess Bijou is adorableeeee!! I also want a piggy but we need to redo the garden first so hopefully next year one will make its way over! They do say the get quite lonesome....did you ever experience that with Bijou?

Thank you so much~! I hope you are able to finish your garden and get a piggy of your own, soon! You'll love having one! :3 And yes, it's true that they can get lonely. Once you gain their trust, they always want to be near you. Bijou always follows me around the house, and once I sit down, she wants to be in my lap. x3 And if my husband and I have to leave the house, we kind of have to tell her goodbye first otherwise she gets really fussy. However, from what we've gathered, it's not exactly recommended to get them another piggy companion, even if it's a pig from the same litter as them. Pigs seem to like being an only pig child and would rather have your attention all to themselves.

awh that is great to know! No I really want one! grin iiieee so exciting!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I'm so glad that she arrived in great shape and that you love her. Sometimes impulse buys turn out to be best buys. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~