Pink and Black
I bought a new Barbie fashion pack the other day, and Neeki and Rayven tried out the two dresses in it(I honestly bought it because of the dress Neeki is wearing(and the shoes!! Which you can't even see in any of the photos I took...), but the other dress looks great on Rayven.).

[Image: 22947229711_b26b1af58c_z.jpg]Pink and Black by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 22922809602_685f0a9d07_z.jpg]Pink and Black by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 22313395814_a791906d63_z.jpg]Pink and Black by Haley, on Flickr
Ahh they are both so cute! I'll have to keep an eye out for that pack: I have a picky Dal who only dresses in black, white, grey, and pink grin
I love the one with dots smile maybe I missed it I. My last 500 trips smile)) I will keep an eye for it. Your girls look very cute in them smile
I love the interaction in your photos. I have to keep an eye out for those dresses. Barbie dresses don't always work, but when they do they tend to be really cute. Are both girls Obitsu-ed?
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Aaah! <3 I love their dresses! They look really good in them! ^.^ My favorite is definitely the one with the polka dots!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you all so much!

I've only seen this fashion pack on my two most recent trips to Walmart, so I don't think it's been out very long. I love the polka dot dress most too! <3

@Severity: This would be perfect for her then! <3

@Marilyn: Yes, they're both Obitsu'd! Most of the Barbie clothes I have fit Obitsu bodies quite well.
Oh they look super cute together! I should take a closer look at those barbie fashion packs!
Cute dresses on cute girls! I keep checking the Barbie fashion packs, but I haven't seen anything in a long time that I've liked. They put too much glitter on so much of the stuff. Wait, I did buy a pink fur and grey pleather jacket. I'll have to keep an eye out for these two.
Thank you both! <3

They've been releasing a few nice ones lately. I actually had a hard time picking which one I wanted to buy! I was stuck between this one and two other ones, but I chose this one because I actually had a doll in mind for it(Neeki with the pink and grey dress.) I'll probably pick up the other two sometime anyway.
They both look very fashionable and ready for a night on the town smile The pink & black combination is great!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
These are very cute, adorable polka dots!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~