Doll collection video
I made my last one back in 2012 promising I'd make on every year...

...Well here is the next one in 2015 XD

It is a video of all dolls I have, Pullips come in around halfway.

This room is rarely ventured in by anyone other than myself so not many people have seen my collection in it's entirety. It is my happy place and I'd like to share it with all of you. smile
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Dolly heaven! Heart 2
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Wow, you've got so many different dollies! yay I love that your collection is super diverse. smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I really enjoyed your video smile You surely have a lot of dolls. I wish I had a room as well sorted out as yours!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow, that's an amazing collection. The dolly sized furniture...!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow, you have so much variety in your doll collection! :o
I really like the Byul (Lilith?) at 5:17 - she looks so amazing.
And your Monster High dolls makes me wanna go down to Kmart right now to get one!
You have an amazing collection! I really enjoyed the video and loved the song you chose. Now I am curious which dolls were in the back in the mh collection smile))
Thank you for sharing
Aww, thanks everybody. It is such a happy place for me and I'm glad that came across, and hopefully made some of you feel happy too smile

(11-23-2015, 09:04 AM)rachelwxyan Wrote: I really like the Byul (Lilith?) at 5:17 - she looks so amazing.

Yes that is Lilith smile And thanks smile

(11-23-2015, 09:37 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Now I am curious which dolls were in the back in the mh collection smile))

I know, right? A big chunk of them were Gloom Beach and Dawn of the Dance but I really need to work out some risers so they can be displayed properly.
[Image: richestoresin.png]