Bijou (Banshee) in the afternoon sun
The sun goes down far too early at this time of year, but one can still eek out a few photos at the end of the day.

Here's Bijou after she raided the wardrobe of the as-yet-unnamed Alura:

[Image: Banshee-Alura-stock-afternoon-sun-laying.jpg]

[Image: Banshee-Alura-stock-afternoon-sun-laying02.jpg]

[Image: Banshee-Alura-stock-afternoon-sun-sitting.jpg]
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Actually, it looks like you got some really nice light. She looks beautiful!
OK, I *really* want this doll. yay
Banshee is gorgeous!

(11-26-2015, 10:25 AM)Marilyn Wrote: The sun goes down far too early at this time of year,
You ain't kiddin'. I hate November. But, the earliest sunsets are in early December... then we start to gain a few minutes at the end of the day. So, we're nearly there...
These are terrific, and you got some great light! I love the first picture!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
This is a super duper pretty shoot! You make me want a Banshee!!
beautiful photos smile Banshee is a lovely doll.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Look at that hair! What a pretty little lady smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's lovely! Her hair looks incredible in that lighting! :O So golden and shiny~
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's so beautiful! I really love the lighting, especially in the second and third photos. <3
What beautiful photos and that dress just so suits her!
She is a gorgeous doll, kind of took my breath away but your photos really compliment her as well smile
Thank you, THANK YOU all for your kind comments! Heart

(11-26-2015, 12:15 PM)Alliecat Wrote: You ain't kiddin'. I hate November. But, the earliest sunsets are in early December... then we start to gain a few minutes at the end of the day. So, we're nearly there...

We don't have long to go, but that darn daylight savings shift kills me. It goes from bearable increments of a minute or so each day, to BOOM! darkness before 5pm. Cry

(11-27-2015, 08:04 AM)Little mouse Wrote: What beautiful photos and that dress just so suits her!

I think Groove needs to start selling the dress separately as it's flattering to so many Pullips!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig