offgenemi's dolly family
(09-28-2016, 12:58 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Fabulous fabulous photos.......and everyone is so perfectly dressed!

Thank you very much smile I am extra happy you liked their clothes
Amelia doing yard work is adorable!
(09-28-2016, 07:20 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Amelia doing yard work is adorable!

smile that storm brought any photo opportunitiessmile thank you
Such fun photos! The naptime one cracked me up; it's perfect!
All very cute. I like Ece best -- the outfit is perfect on her. And of course Amelia hauling trees! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I was admiring Ece and her beer stein when you posted the photos on Flickr. She looks great and so do the rest of them!
I'm not sure how I have missed your updates sad Truly my memory gets closer to nonexistent every day.

I always love your photos, your family and their gorgeous clothes smile Ece looks stunning with that colour wig and the beautiful outfit and the headpiece and the beer mug! Ela and Mr Bones might be my favourite photo of all, I love Halloween (along with St Patricks Day the only holidays I enjoy) and she is the perfect girl for that photo with that effect Heart 2 I also love her sunset/sunrise pics.

Yona is the most lovely doll and every set of chips looks fab on her. If she was not sweet Yona I would definitely choose the alien chips, they are awesome. For this shy girl though the green definitely the best smile I have favourite hair & eye combinations as we all do but it is rare for me not to choose red hair and green eyes smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(09-28-2016, 11:16 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Such fun photos! The naptime one cracked me up; it's perfect!

thank you smile that was a random photo shoot. it was very organic smile glad you guys liked it smile

(09-28-2016, 12:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: All very cute. I like Ece best -- the outfit is perfect on her. And of course Amelia hauling trees! LOL

thank you, i told you before amelia photo reminded me of your photos smile i am very happy to see that you like it.
ece is a stunner! she is my miracle doll smile

(09-28-2016, 02:02 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I was admiring Ece and her beer stein when you posted the photos on Flickr. She looks great and so do the rest of them!

thank you very much, i recommend mikiyochii the artist who made her face up, she completed her in literally 3 days. she is an angel. whatever wig i put on her , makes her look great. my husband is german so i am collecting miniature german things, they came in handy with this set up smile

(09-28-2016, 10:31 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I always love your photos, your family and their gorgeous clothes smile Ece looks stunning with that colour wig and the beautiful outfit and the headpiece and the beer mug! Ela and Mr Bones might be my favourite photo of all, I love Halloween (along with St Patricks Day the only holidays I enjoy) and she is the perfect girl for that photo with that effect Heart 2 I also love her sunset/sunrise pics.

Yona is the most lovely doll and every set of chips looks fab on her. If she was not sweet Yona I would definitely choose the alien chips, they are awesome. For this shy girl though the green definitely the best smile I have favourite hair & eye combinations as we all do but it is rare for me not to choose red hair and green eyes smile

thank you very much, i completely agree with you on yona, every word. if she wasnt a sweet nature child she coulndt have rocked those alien eyes. but it is hard to go wrong with green eyechips, to me also red hair+green eyes is perfect combination.

i dont like skeletons and so on or halloween in general because i am scared of these images so this is the first time i actually enjoyed using them in my tiny stories. it is very surprising for me smile i am glad you guys enjoy them. photo challenges have been great inspiration.
Ahhhh so many pretty pics in here, you have a wonderful family!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Wonderful photos so creative. Love the names you give your dollies.
(10-20-2016, 11:04 AM)enofelli Wrote: Ahhhh so many pretty pics in here, you have a wonderful family!

Thank you very much, I started this hobby recently compared to most people. I am still learning smile

(10-20-2016, 11:41 AM)redrenard Wrote: Wonderful photos so creative. Love the names you give your dollies.

Thank you very much smile My dolls are named mostly in Turkish smile very old Turkish names smile)
(10-20-2016, 11:52 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 11:04 AM)enofelli Wrote: Ahhhh so many pretty pics in here, you have a wonderful family!

Thank you very much, I started this hobby recently compared to most people. I am still learning smile

(10-20-2016, 11:41 AM)redrenard Wrote: Wonderful photos so creative. Love the names you give your dollies.

Thank you very much smile My dolls are named mostly in Turkish smile very old Turkish names smile)

That is super cool. Like that.
let me update my catalog of dolls and their photos. I got my first licca-chan she is adorable and her name is karen smile she is the first doll my husband liked a lot smile my friends say she looks like me, well when i was wayyyyyy skinny.

Afiyet Olsun is a gorgeous girl, i never took her out, and that was pretty stupid. she is a greta model and looks beautiful in every photo i take.
[Image: 30989400755_2ec6e91e20.jpg]Afiyet doesn't care for sunlight that much.
This little mouse is not named yet, i made a 707 jacket prototype and he wrote it better than aziz so it is his now smile he is very grouchy and i love that smile)
[Image: 30847924105_964343376f.jpg]Tough guy. by goche moche, on Flickr
in my new roombox girls are chatting smile
[Image: 30131404324_a8945b377f.jpg]Little girls smile by goche moche, on Flickr
kayra is taking a nap, yep i named her at last!
[Image: 30780517695_36ea033a7f.jpg][/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/offgenemi/]goche moche, on Flickr
and here is my little sunshine karen smile
[Image: 30536445686_62d38c2cfa.jpg]I am smitten with this girl. by goche moche, on Flickr
All cute! Afiyet indeed looks unused to sunshine... you should take her out more wink I'm glad Kayra has a name. And Karen looks like a little fashionista. It's great how your family has grown!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Loving that Licca-chan! She has style.