offgenemi's dolly family
(07-12-2016, 07:07 AM)martah Wrote: I think the green pair matches her beautifully. smile

Thank you Martah smile
Mirabella is such a stunner! Love her new chips. Every time I see pics of her I want a Yona more!
She sure does look good in all the different colors of eyechips. It's amazing how an obitsu body can transform a doll, too.
(07-12-2016, 10:10 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: Mirabella is such a stunner! Love her new chips. Every time I see pics of her I want a Yona more!

Thank you! I am so glad I asked here whom to get and many of the members told me don't go cheap get the one you love. So I got her before she was sold out as PS. Usually I would take the cheap path smile))

(07-12-2016, 10:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She sure does look good in all the different colors of eyechips. It's amazing how an obitsu body can transform a doll, too.

Thank you! Yes I am surprised how much her body changed her smile she is able to express more emotions and her body is more mature. So her character progressed smile
All the eyes look gorgeous in her, but I do really like the green choice too!
Oh trying the eyes looks so nice! I also like to try out the chips on my dolls, it is fun! LOL They all look good on her, but I agree, I would have picked the green ones too! (Tough the special eyes look awesome too, matches her face up and hair nicely!)

https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7435/27640...de442d.jpg
And is this Tiger Lily?!? My gosh! I have never seen so goodlooking one, this shows she definitely have lot of potential to become something! xd
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(07-12-2016, 11:12 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: All the eyes look gorgeous in her, but I do really like the green choice too!

Thank you!!!

(07-14-2016, 06:45 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Oh trying the eyes looks so nice! I also like to try out the chips on my dolls, it is fun! LOL They all look good on her, but I agree, I would have picked the green ones too! (Tough the special eyes look awesome too, matches her face up and hair nicely!)

https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7435/27640...de442d.jpg
And is this Tiger Lily?!? My gosh! I have never seen so goodlooking one, this shows she definitely have lot of potential to become something! xd

Thank you smile yes those alien eyes are very nice match for her.
Yes that is tiger lily but her eye mech is from a dal. I think dal eye mech looks very nice on byul. But tiger lily looks great in many colors. Cornflowerblue and Deadlynova have very cute ones and those girls convinced me to get this girl smile
As darkness settles, Alura takes a peek at the creatures of the night

[Image: 28197234260_df5528838f.jpg]Early sunsets are the best smile by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 28401992291_39a5b5d93b.jpg]Early sunsets are the best smile by goche moche, on Flickr
Is she an Alura or Laura Pullip? I'm ove with Laura, I need her a lot! :3 I also love the dress she looks wonderful in it!
Thank you! She is an Alura. Her dress is Nanette 's stock I got from a fellow forum member. I missed the chance to get Alura last year but over samples sales I got lucky thanks to another forum member who alerted me smile I hope you get the pretty Laura smile I love her stock and innocent face
She looks amazing in Nannette's dress!
Thank you smile I don't think anyone in my collection can wear it better than her smile
That second picture looks like something right out of a dark fairy tale, or maybe a horror movie. I love it, and I agree with the others - Alura looks great in that stock!
Looking for stands!
didnt post photos here for a while sorry!

alice and hurrem love their drindl, i think i made enough to dress 4 dolls smile)) i will try to finish taeyang lederhosen tonight.
[Image: 29124627283_ffef9bb821.jpg]Best friends meet again by goche moche, on Flickr
but the ones who got into the octoberfest mood was Ece, well she is from germany.
[Image: 29240888013_34d4e10e44.jpg]Have a little fun smile by goche moche, on Flickr

in the meantime Ela is excited for upcoming halloween, she is be bummed to see that i am not a halloween fan. so i let her have some fun with mr bones smile
[Image: 29573783270_b87964fe9e.jpg]In the mood for love smile by goche moche, on Flickr

Hikmet is one of my new girls. thanks to dal house forum she learned about exercise, she is keen on becoming more fit.
[Image: 29217431334_f8730241d9.jpg]Dal house forum challenge #5 by goche moche, on Flickr

nameless amelia got here just before the hurrican hermine so she helped clean up after.
[Image: 28925251274_51e3585949.jpg]Oh yes she is tough. Pulling those pesky branches out of the way by goche moche, on Flickr
[Image: 28925249024_5e574cc61d.jpg]Oh yes she is tough. Pulling those pesky branches out of the way by goche moche, on Flickr
all of this activity made us a bit tired, off to take a nap
[Image: 29580884290_152c1fde76.jpg]Sleepy Souji smile by goche moche, on Flickr
Fabulous fabulous photos.......and everyone is so perfectly dressed!