Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 14 theme announced
Alliecat was the winner of Round 13's photo challenge, and here is the theme she chose for Round 14!

Holiday Decorating (Since you're probably all doing this in real life, perhaps your dolls are doing the same? It can be Christmas, or New Year's or any holiday decorating, really...just keep those entries coming!)

Entries are due by 0:00 December 28, HST. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. It is probably best to PM me with your entries, as I often have problems with my e-mail eating my messages.

My email address follows, just omit the spaces between the @sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Hi there! I know everyone is probably busy with holiday stuff, but this is just a gentle reminder that you may send in your entries for Round 14's photo challenge. The theme is "Holiday Decorating" and the deadline is December 28.

Thanks so much! (I gots 1 entry so far)
I hope to get something done for this, but looking at my schedule next week I'm not optimistic, it's already chock-full. Any chance the deadline could be pushed a day or two?
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Sure thing! New deadline--January 1, 2016
I admit I totally forgot about this. But I'm hoping to squeeze in some play time tomorrow.
One last-couple-days-bump for more holiday decorating entries...

I've got two very cute photos submitted, but we could always use more!

grin
Yeah, we've all had a forum-withdrawal, and hopefully during that time taken some pix of dolls with holiday decorating. Let's see 'em smile
(KiraKira, did you just change your feel-like-so title or whatever it's called? Because I just noticed "in the dolldrums" and I'm LOL-ing LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I had a photo planned out but when I was going to take it the forum went down, so I wasn't sure it would be up by the time the contest was over so I never took it and now all our decorations are taken down. Oh well. XD
I may have been suffering from forum withdrawal, but I still didn't get around to a photo. It's been a very busy couple of weeks.
(12-31-2015, 03:21 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I may have been suffering from forum withdrawal, but I still didn't get around to a photo. It's been a very busy couple of weeks.

Add work overload to forum withdrawal, and that's me. Tongue I wasn't completely useluess—I've been deboxing like a fiend!—but I didn't get my planned photo done. However, the decorations are still up…
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
There's still time...I probably won't get to post the entries in a voting thread until at least Monday, anyway. So...I'll accept anything from now until when I put up the thread On Monday.