Greys' miscellaneous photos (new 1/1/19)
For those rare occasions when I don't do a full photoshoot, but do take a decent photo or two.

[Image: image_zpsw8ntvumz.jpeg]

Nevada is not Snow White. Nevada is an art school student studying fashion design who idolizes fairy tales and fancies herself a princess, Snow White being her favorite. She tells her schoolmates Jace and Marty that she's allergic to apples, but Marty especially tends to take that with a grain of salt. So when she wanted to do a photo about "conquering your fears'" her friends may have snickered a bit but they still helped her out.
Ha! Great pose smile
Haha -- that's cute!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She is very cute and brave smile
Hahaha! You go girl, conquer that (evil?) apple!
That is fun!
Thank you all for your kind comments! Nevada's personality is a bit ridiculous; she's gonna be fun to photograph!
She is very cute. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I love the pose, it seems to fit her personality well!
Looking for stands!
That's a great pose for Nevada.
[Image: 27065635502_0a430f3bd1_z.jpg]

I decided to try and buy outfits for the two new girls so they didn't have to just "borrow" and ended up buying outfits for all my girls. I think for $20 I did pretty good.

[Image: 26886451980_71928959a2_z.jpg]

I'm really glad Nevada finally has a "casual" outfit, and I've been eyeballing the kitty set from Sparkle Girls since before a bunch of you started showing it on your dolls recently (which only made me like it more). Unfortunately the accessory pack from Barbie that had the two pairs of shoes in it also had "unusable" stuff- the sunglasses are obviously too small and the bracelet is too large- but I have lots of other types of doll so I'm sure I can use them for someone.

Marty gets spoiled- all the other girls have two outfits now and she has roughly five and a half since she got two today. Nemo will get the extra skirt if I ever get around to modifying it; it's way too loose right now.

[Image: 27092282601_6b4f7e2338_z.jpg]

Jace, meanwhile, doesn't even have his own pair of pants (the ones he currently wears belong to a doll who will be stealing them back post-customization). There's just not as many good boy clothes out!
smile That is a pretty good haul for $20! I think I like the pink top and shorts, and the striped top/red skirt best.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Those are probably my favorites as well; I kinda fell in love with the stripes/red outfit and just never got around to getting it because I was buying things like new dolls instead...
Nice haul! I had gotten some Sparkle Girls stuff at Walmart before, but the last time I was there I didn't see any.
The new boy now has a shirt (not that it covers a whole lot more than the vest alone did!)

[Image: 27951094230_49d7440580_b.jpg]

Back when I was still working at a fabric store a few months ago, I was chatting with a customer about how I sew doll clothes. She said she had saved up a bunch of scraps for just that purpose for when she had granddaughters, but her granddaughter ended up being a tomboy, so she kindly offered to pass on her scraps to me. She came back the next day with a large storage tote full of scraps for me. It's been a source of a lot of inspiration, if not a whole lot of productivity yet. Both the hat and shirt above were made from some of those scraps, and I also began working on some items for some of my other dolls as well tonight!

Regarding the new boy's wig, it's a brown fur wig I bought from KiraKira alongside Nico's wig. I added the green streak by sewing in some brushed yarn. I think it suits him quite well!