Isuls!
I took all of my Isuls out for a group shot today!

[Image: 23799387773_24afb325ea_z.jpg]Isul by Haley, on Flickr
An odd little bunch, they are.
Mischa(Fairy Lumiere), Adrien(Glen), Christon(Mao), Nico(Neko Mao) and Jimmy(...Jimmy X).

[Image: 24058430559_a477e83453_z.jpg]Hehe by Haley, on Flickr
I had to get a picture of this silly little trio by themselves, too!
*WHAM*, Right in the face. Nico is going to give his brother grey hair at fifteen.

[Image: 23799477653_eacd8095ed_z.jpg]Uh-oh. by Haley, on Flickr
These two became fast friends. Too bad Nico is a horrible influence.

I also took a photo of each of them by themselves!

[Image: 23797949464_a415042661_z.jpg]Jimbles by Haley, on Flickr
Jimmy did NOT want to go out on this little adventure today. I think he's mad that I've lumped him in with all these kids who are several years younger than him! It's not my fault you have perpetual baby face, Jimbo! (That and he probably didn't want to go outside, silly thing.)

[Image: 23799630693_e27ca08642_z.jpg]:o by Haley, on Flickr
Somebody chased the cat-boy up a tree!

[Image: 24130925840_c247621a3a_z.jpg]Mischa by Haley, on Flickr
I recently ordered some pretty blue fairy wings for my little fairy boy and his sister. <3

[Image: 23799701163_ec8a98164a_z.jpg]Chris by Haley, on Flickr
Christon is probably the only 'normal' one out of this bunch.

I took SEVERAL photos of Adrien, my sweet little innocent baby gumdrop. Because he needs attention. Constantly. I'm surprised I have not spammed my flickr with dozens of photos of him yet, to be honest. (The time will come.)

[Image: 24400147916_7e9d29c7e8_z.jpg]Little sugarplum by Haley, on Flickr
Look at this angel.

[Image: 24426332235_3c9ff2ce9e_z.jpg]Little sugarplum by Haley, on Flickr
Oh my god.

[Image: 24318133872_913108a69d_z.jpg]Little sugarplum by Haley, on Flickr
Flawless.

Thank you for looking!
Awww! I love them! They're all so cute! I really love the shots of your Glen in that black and white dress the best, though. smile It just looks so good on him!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wow, a growing family! Looks like you had a great outing. Even though I'm not an Isul fan, I think your portraits are cute and fun. And I could guess from the last ones that you really love Adrien smile
(I'm also jealous that it looks warm & sunny in all these ... oh poop, I'm jealous of everywhere that's warm right now LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you both so much!!! <3

Today was the first day it's been warm and sunny in a while. xD Although it has been somewhat cold(and raining constantly...), it's nowhere near as cold it is where you are I'm sure, haha! I'm still amazed I could go outside in short sleeves, though.
They are an adorable bunch! Especially Adrien. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh my gosh, so cute!

I really want an Isul. They are becoming harder to resist smile
I can tell you're really having fun with Adrien. Although I think I like the photo of Mischa the best. Or maybe it's because I'm starting to think I need a Lumiere of my own.
Lovely bunch of Isuls! Adrien looks like a total sweetheart. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I love these photo of your Isuls......what a group!
It's amazing how one face can look so different, I feel like I really see that in your group of Isuls! Really though, they're so cute and I love seeing your catboy and Christon together! (maybe because I have a soft spot for mao/nekomao...)
Looking for stands!
what a beautiful & quirky bunch Heart 2 Jimmy looks ready to punch someone, the brothers look mischievous (Nico) & resigned (Christon), Mischa just looks gorgeous (I have my own Fairy Lumiere coming, he is too lovely to resist) and Adrien looks like an adored baby gumdrop grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you all so much!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Dargos: You need an Isul immediately!!!
CB: You do need a Fairy Lumiere. Definitely.
Tory: I also have a soft spot for them together, which is why I made mine brothers. <3